PDA

View Full Version : Re: ot help please

beanykermit
July 10th 03, 02:58 PM
yep we just got a virtually brand new hotpoint aquarius from secondhand shop
and came with 6mths warranty for £110 delivered and cant fault it!
did have have indesit and you can definately see the difference! now my
whites are white! lol dad got miele stuff when it first came out in the
80's with the touch buttons, he wouldnt get another one. lol but things
do improve

Turner's Babe
July 10th 03, 04:16 PM
Don't get me started on Indesit........... Had an Indesit dishwasher - =
broke down 5 times in 5 months - replaced with a Whirlpool - that one =
has been amazing!!

Got an Indesit Washing Machine - the inside paddles have fallen out and =
the door buckled - only had it 6 weeks........ had to have it repaired, =
but if they keep it up, I'll get an exchange for a different brand. =
Total poo imho.........

Jackie T

"beanykermit" > wrote in message =
> yep we just got a virtually brand new hotpoint aquarius from =
secondhand shop
> and came with 6mths warranty for =A3110 delivered and cant fault it!
> did have have indesit and you can definately see the difference! now =
my
> whites are white! lol dad got miele stuff when it first came out in =
the
> 80's with the touch buttons, he wouldnt get another one. lol but =
things
> do improve
>=20

oldmolly