PDA

View Full Version : Fanta

Joolz
July 10th 03, 03:23 PM
Fanta phone... Can you reg more than one email addy from the same IP address
to be in with another chance (I know someone said they won 3, but have
others tried it?) And has anyone actually won without buying the product
(free go)?

Take it easy

Joolz

Nozza
July 10th 03, 05:03 PM
Hi Joolz

Welcome on board. People post the freebies on here in the expectation
that everyone plays "fair" - it means we all get a slice of the
freebie action without having to compete against each other!

So really, it might be technically possible to use more than one email
addy etc, but when you end up get eight Fanta phones and others, like
me, are still waiting patiently for their first one, then I for one
would start to wonder whether it's a good idea to "share" freebies.

Which obviously it is - cos peeps are still here, and my freebies have
turned up over the years.

Not that I've been submitting much lately :(

Anyways, freebies should be for fun, it's great when you get a fab
freebie.

Chill dude

Noz
--
Remove the obvious spam trap when replying by email

*Gemz*
July 10th 03, 05:55 PM
"Alex" > wrote in message

> "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > Hey Joolz, there are a few people using more than one addy from the same
> IP
> > address. BUT please consider the fact that most people are only using
one
> > e-mail. I used just the one and won one (it came today) ad I didn't pay
> > penny cos I went through the free option.
> >
> > --
> >

> I went through the NPN option as well and I won on the same day as PrOzAk
> (hasn't arrived yet though, hope it does tomorrow!)
> There's nothing in the T&C's which say you can't win more than one phone
per
> person so I'm carrying on entering til the end of the month just in case!
> :-)

Snot fair, I aint won one yet :(

pgnl
July 10th 03, 06:02 PM
Hi..

I entered once a day via the free option and won one on the 2 July
- it arrived today... I am still playing... ;-)

Patrick
Worcs.

"Nozza" > wrote in message
> Hi Joolz
>
> Welcome on board. People post the freebies on here in the expectation
> that everyone plays "fair" - it means we all get a slice of the
> freebie action without having to compete against each other!
>
> So really, it might be technically possible to use more than one email
> addy etc, but when you end up get eight Fanta phones and others, like
> me, are still waiting patiently for their first one, then I for one
> would start to wonder whether it's a good idea to "share" freebies.
>
> Which obviously it is - cos peeps are still here, and my freebies have
> turned up over the years.
>
> Not that I've been submitting much lately :(
>
> Anyways, freebies should be for fun, it's great when you get a fab
> freebie.
>
> Chill dude
>
> Noz
> --
> Remove the obvious spam trap when replying by email

Dee
July 10th 03, 06:04 PM
"*Gemz*" > wrote in message

> "Alex" > wrote in message
> >
> > "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > > Hey Joolz, there are a few people using more than one addy from the
same
> > IP
> > > address. BUT please consider the fact that most people are only using
> one
> > > e-mail. I used just the one and won one (it came today) ad I didn't
pay
> > > penny cos I went through the free option.
> > >
> > > --
> > >

> > I went through the NPN option as well and I won on the same day as
PrOzAk
> > (hasn't arrived yet though, hope it does tomorrow!)
> > There's nothing in the T&C's which say you can't win more than one phone
> per
> > person so I'm carrying on entering til the end of the month just in
case!
> > :-)
>
> Snot fair, I aint won one yet :(

Nor me :(

Joolz
July 10th 03, 06:05 PM
Thanx for the info and advice. Ill not be greedy, Ill just stick with the
one mail address and to increase my/our chances, Ill just not tell anyone
outside the group about the offer ;)

I so hope to win one though, my phone now is basically the O2 web site, as
my current mobile lets me do little more than top-up without shutting itself
off again. I just spend the credit on the o2 site :) The best phone bargain
around IMO.

Anyway I hope you're all gonna vote Steph out of big brother with your new
phones ;)

Joolz

Tosh
July 10th 03, 08:13 PM
Alex grinned and uttered:

> I went through the NPN option as well and I won on the same day as PrOzAk
> (hasn't arrived yet though, hope it does tomorrow!)
> There's nothing in the T&C's which say you can't win more than one phone per
> person so I'm carrying on entering til the end of the month just in case!
> :-)

So what's the smiley for? It's greedy *not* funny!

mike smith
July 10th 03, 08:59 PM
Why is it greedy? If you won a car, holiday or whatever for instance in a
competition would you never enter any more of those type of competitions
after that so as to give other people more of a chance? I don't think so.

"Tosh" > wrote in message

> Alex grinned and uttered:
> >>

> > I went through the NPN option as well and I won on the same day as
PrOzAk
> > (hasn't arrived yet though, hope it does tomorrow!)
> > There's nothing in the T&C's which say you can't win more than one phone
per
> > person so I'm carrying on entering til the end of the month just in
case!
> > :-)
>
> So what's the smiley for? It's greedy *not* funny!

Tosh
July 10th 03, 09:13 PM
mike smith grinned and uttered:

> Why is it greedy?

greedy ( P )
adj. greed·i·er, greed·i·est

Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to
possess more than what one needs.

If you won a car, holiday or whatever for instance in a
> competition would you never enter any more of those type of competitions
> after that so as to give other people more of a chance? I don't think so.

If I won a car I wouldn't try and win another until I needed one.
If I won a phone in this compo I certainly wouldn't try and win another,
I only need one.

mike smith
July 10th 03, 09:49 PM
Agree - you only need one. We have won 3 times for 3 different members of
our family. Myself, my wife and eldest son. All entered by themselves on
their own email addresses. Just pure good luck really. Is that still
greed?

"Tosh" > wrote in message

> mike smith grinned and uttered:
>
> > Why is it greedy?
>

> greedy ( P )
> adj. greed·i·er, greed·i·est
>
> Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to
> possess more than what one needs.
>
> If you won a car, holiday or whatever for instance in a
> > competition would you never enter any more of those type of competitions
> > after that so as to give other people more of a chance? I don't think
so.

> If I won a car I wouldn't try and win another until I needed one.
> If I won a phone in this compo I certainly wouldn't try and win another,
> I only need one.

Google