PDA

View Full Version : Freebie Newbie

Joolz
July 10th 03, 03:28 PM
Hello all

Ill just explain that I only discovered this group last week, but been
collecting freebies for a while :)
Anyway, here is my last question

Clix and Jigsaw..I've not signed up here yet, Id like advice please because
some of you seem to think they are good and others say the opposite..

Thanx again

Joolz

PS...what others are there that I'm missing out on.

Barry Wright
July 10th 03, 05:41 PM
Hi joolz

I run www.the-jigsaw.co.uk and would like to explain my site to you.

My website allows members to create their 'own clix' website in a way. I
will try to explain it to you:-
With the clix website you signup for tasks or clubs or request information
from advertisers and 'clix' gets paid and passes around 10% of the money
down to you. eg. sign for the consumer club with clix and they will pay you
5p - when they get paid 50p - £1. Which is OK if you don't have a bank
account and want to be paid via paypal.

The Jigsaw recommends that you join the advertisers like 'clix' has done
directly and ask your friends to signup and request info etc thus making the
full 50p - £1 not just for yourself - but for every friend you refer.

If you have a bank account and are over 13 you can sign directly for these
'advertisers' and get paid by cheque or ECT into your ank account.

Now this is the CLEVER bit

The-jigsaw allows you to take the 'Account Numbers' of your advertiser
networks (tradedoubler, affilfuture,dgm -see website etc) and place them
into your members account. You will then be given a url (website) eg
www.the-jigsaw.co.uk?id=bazzais

Anybody who uses this link and joins a club or requests info etc will be
'under' your id and you will earn the cash.

There are loads of advertisers ed Datedirect pays £1.20 for every profile
you can recommend.
Themutual gives you 75p for every £5 worth of free shares you give away.

Hope I not confused you ???!?!?!?!? :)

;)

Any questions Mail me

Barry

http://www.the-jigsaw.co.uk

The main difference between clix and the-jigsaw is who makes the money.

"Joolz" > wrote in message
> Hello all
>
> Ill just explain that I only discovered this group last week, but been
> collecting freebies for a while :)
> Anyway, here is my last question
>
> Clix and Jigsaw..I've not signed up here yet, Id like advice please
because
> some of you seem to think they are good and others say the opposite..
>

> Thanx again
>
> Joolz
>
> PS...what others are there that I'm missing out on.

---
The outgoing mail from this machine has been scanned.

Joolz
July 10th 03, 07:15 PM
Barry, I'm stuck as to which option to select webmaster or Pal. I don't
quite understand the difference.

Sorry for being a pain in the arse. These sign up thing are very new to me
(2 days) I'm just used to applying for stuff and waiting for the postman.

Joolz

°°°Rachel°°°
July 10th 03, 11:15 PM
Ho Joolz,

Welcome to the newsgroup!

Rachel-and-Pickie-tat
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"Joolz" > wrote in message
> Hello all
>
> Ill just explain that I only discovered this group last week, but been
> collecting freebies for a while :)
> Anyway, here is my last question
>
> Clix and Jigsaw..I've not signed up here yet, Id like advice please
because
> some of you seem to think they are good and others say the opposite..
>

> Thanx again
>
> Joolz
>
> PS...what others are there that I'm missing out on.

Google