PDA

View Full Version : Re: comparator free

Tony Sutton
July 10th 03, 10:46 PM
"joe parkin" > wrote in message
> I have a jobo comparator to give away (you pay postage or pick up.)
> It is used but works fine.Also red light (working)
> For anyone using darkroom equipment.
> North-east england. I will drop off if you live around sunderland
> area.
> First e-mail gets it.

Sell it on ebay... you could get £50 to £100 for it!!

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Tony Sutton
July 11th 03, 09:20 AM
"joe parkin" > wrote in message

> It is not worth that much..... Oh hold on your having a giraffe?

Some people collect that sort of stuff and they're willing to pay as much as
they can to get it.

I have sold similar stuff that I thought would not generate lot of money.
And I was wrong. It got sold with good amount of money.

Go have a search on ebay, see how much it goes for.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
There are no stupid questions, only stupid taglines.

°°°Rachel°°°
July 11th 03, 06:49 PM
Tony-stoney! This is a freebie newsgroup! Next thing you'll be e-mailing
James Wellbeloves and Yorkshire tea to tell them to sell their samples on
e-bay!

Bend over! You need a smack!!

Rachel-has-a-naughty-giggle-to-herself
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"joe parkin" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
> > "joe parkin" > wrote in message
> > > I have a jobo comparator to give away (you pay postage or pick up.)
> > > It is used but works fine.Also red light (working)
> > > For anyone using darkroom equipment.
> > > North-east england. I will drop off if you live around sunderland
> > > area.
> > > First e-mail gets it.
> > >

> > Sell it on ebay... you could get £50 to £100 for it!!
>
> It is not worth that much..... Oh hold on your having a giraffe?

joe parkin
July 11th 03, 08:07 PM
In article >,
says...

> I have sold similar stuff that I thought would not generate lot of money.
> And I was wrong. It got sold with good amount of money.
>
> Go have a search on ebay, see how much it goes for.
Ok then. Cheers Tony

Google