PDA

View Full Version : Nokia

Katie
July 11th 03, 01:48 AM
I am looking for a colour screen nokia on any network. Most of them come
with a £40 monthly price plan. Anybody found anything cheaper?

TIA

Chris Michael
July 11th 03, 10:10 AM
"Katie" > wrote in message

|| I am looking for a colour screen nokia on any network. Most of them
|| come with a £40 monthly price plan. Anybody found anything cheaper?

We are offering loads on far cheaper tarrifs. Go to www.shop.intomobiles.com

Vodafone:
3510i - Free on all tariffs
7210 - Free on £22 tariff
6610 - Free on £25 tariff
6100 - Free on £33 tariff
7250, 6800, 3650 and 7650 - Free on £36 tariff
(The 7250 is probably the best seller out of all of them)

We do have other deals on other networks, but if you're more interested in
getting the phone for cheap then Voda have the best deals at the moment.
Almost all of the phones stayed above come with accessories, 3 months
insurance and next day delivery.

HTH,
--
Chris Michael
www.INTOmobiles.com

Lofty
July 11th 03, 10:21 AM
3510i around 100 quid PAYG

Lofty
"Katie" > wrote in message
> I am looking for a colour screen nokia on any network. Most of them come
> with a £40 monthly price plan. Anybody found anything cheaper?
>
> TIA

elise
July 11th 03, 11:52 AM
I got mine from Singlepoint for £25.00/month with 200 mins anytime and 50 texts - Vodafone.

--
Elise
223/180/134

> "Katie" > wrote in message
> > I am looking for a colour screen nokia on any network. Most of them come
> > with a £40 monthly price plan. Anybody found anything cheaper?
> >
> > TIA

mike smith
July 11th 03, 03:21 PM
Or perhaps look on Ebay or Loot.

"Lofty" > wrote in message
> 3510i around 100 quid PAYG
>
> Lofty
> "Katie" > wrote in message
> > I am looking for a colour screen nokia on any network. Most of them come
> > with a £40 monthly price plan. Anybody found anything cheaper?
> >
> > TIA

Google