PDA

View Full Version : free ice cream

Helen Page
July 11th 03, 02:32 AM
From an email newsletter from Ben & Jerry's:

http://www.benjerry.co.uk/givealick/communityactionday/index.asp?pt=email&pi
d=July03_Actionday

"Give a Lick and help make London's Hammersmith a more beautiful place to
live. We're looking for volunteers to come along to our Community Action Day
on Sunday 20th July in Ravenscourt Park. For fun, frolics, free ice cream
and a generally warm and fuzzy feeling, join us as we restore a run down
tree nursery back to growing green health."

Helen Page
July 12th 03, 12:24 AM
Raiden > wrote:
> Tried yours twice Heather with no luck, me next please
>

> ipex.com
> Click to see if you have won

Wheeee! Finally!

Helen Page
July 13th 03, 12:05 AM
Raiden > wrote:
> Helen Page wrote:
>> Raiden > wrote:
>>> Tried yours twice Heather with no luck, me next please
>>>

>>> ipex.com
>>> Click to see if you have won
>>
>> Wheeee! Finally!
>
> Did you win on my link? They haven't e-mailed me or anything if so lol

Well it said I won, but I haven't had the email yet either. Haven't had the
signup confirmation email thingy from fanta either, grrr!

Google