PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie

Stephen Parker
July 11th 03, 12:06 PM
Any1 know of a cheap or free way to get lingerie for my wife.
Stephen

Rockwad
July 11th 03, 01:05 PM
"Stephen Parker" > wrote in message news:bem275$ib0
> Any1 know of a cheap or free way to get lingerie for my wife.
> Stephen

I sure do Stephen what you do is let gal suck the guts outta me nuts an ill give er ssome sexy
gear towear while she does the business once ive anointed her with me nectar ill pass her back
wearing the fishnets and crutchless knickers and you can finish her off.

Sound good?

Tony Sutton
July 11th 03, 01:19 PM
"Stephen Parker" > wrote in message
> Any1 know of a cheap or free way to get lingerie for my wife.
> Stephen

If you got a free lingerie for your wife, and if she finds out, I'm sure she
will be upset.

If your wife is well worth it, buy it. I know I would if I have a wife.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Dave Painter
July 11th 03, 02:12 PM
"Stephen Parker" > wrote in message
> Any1 know of a cheap or free way to get lingerie for my wife.
> Stephen

LaRedoute.co.uk

Sale section (reduced price stuff)
then use one of the codes given a few weeks back for a discount/free gift.

Dave

°°°Rachel°°°
July 11th 03, 06:57 PM
"Malev" > wrote:
> >Any1 know of a cheap or free way to get lingerie for my wife.
> >Stephen
> >
> Nick it from a washing line.

LOL! You are either single or depriving some poor girl of a decent man!

Rachel-despairs-of-the-male-of-the-species!
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

Pete Zahut
August 5th 03, 02:13 PM
"Shane" > wrote in message
> Rach
>
> we dont ALL think like that! If I had a gf or wife I would love to spend
> lots of money on her!

Do you want mine? :-)
I`ve run out of money!
Pete Zahut.

Pete Zahut
August 5th 03, 02:13 PM
"Shane" > wrote in message
> Rach
>
> we dont ALL think like that! If I had a gf or wife I would love to spend
> lots of money on her!

Do you want mine? :-)
I`ve run out of money!
Pete Zahut.