PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get......

Jonny
July 11th 03, 02:31 PM
I'm looking for somewhere I can get some inexpensive fettish wear.
The shops are so fecking expensive, there must be somewhere we can buy on a
budget.

does anybody know anywhere ???

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 11th 03, 02:38 PM
wilco's bin bags, chains and brillo pads :¬D

Joolz
July 11th 03, 02:53 PM
www.honour.co.uk

Always have a sale on.

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 11th 03, 03:36 PM
Oh pegs and sandpaper too :¬D

Mystery Man
July 11th 03, 04:38 PM
"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> Oh pegs and sandpaper too :¬D

Definately sounds like the voice of experience :)))))

Tony Sutton
July 11th 03, 05:21 PM
"Emma" > wrote in message
> Jonny > wrote:
> >I'm looking for somewhere I can get some inexpensive fettish wear.
>
> Try http://www.ebay.co.uk

You're happy to buy used materials with the 'stains' on 'em?? ;)

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

°°°Rachel°°°
July 11th 03, 07:02 PM
"Tony Sutton" > wrote
> You're happy to buy used materials with the 'stains' on 'em?? ;)

Hmmm, I was thinking that, eeeewwww!!!! Although sometimes people pay more
for the stains!?!

Excuse me while I vomit.....
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

Dick Van Dyke
July 11th 03, 08:55 PM
personally i use :

http://www.bananashoes.com/

"Joolz" > wrote in message
> www.honour.co.uk
>
> Always have a sale on.

Raymond Daley
July 12th 03, 11:41 PM
er, specify what KIND of fetish wear. There are millions of fetishes!

"Jonny" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for somewhere I can get some inexpensive fettish wear.
> The shops are so fecking expensive, there must be somewhere we can buy on
> budget.
>
> does anybody know anywhere ???

Jonny
July 13th 03, 12:08 AM
> er, specify what KIND of fetish wear. There are millions of fetishes!

well... Leather / PVC / Rubber ... fettish clothing.
Trousers, skirts, vests, corsets, basques, thigh high boots.
We have tried most of the fettish wear websites, but all very expensive.
can you suggest any lesser known websites ?

Am also looking for an old fashioned teachers belt / strap (2 prong)

Any help is really appreciated.

Emma
July 14th 03, 10:07 AM
Tony Sutton > wrote:
>"Emma" > wrote in message
>> Jonny > wrote:
>> >I'm looking for somewhere I can get some inexpensive fettish wear.
>> Try http://www.ebay.co.uk
>You're happy to buy used materials with the 'stains' on 'em?? ;)

Most of it's rubber or vinyl so it's wipe clean. ;-)

Some fetish wear companies use Ebay to sell new stuff as people feel
happier about buying via there.

--
Emma http://altgallery.shows.it
The Chocolate Monster http://chocmonster.rules.it