PDA

View Full Version : o/t humour

mike smith
July 11th 03, 03:09 PM
Olympic Condoms

A man is out shopping and discovers a new brand of Olympic
condoms.

Clearly impressed, he buys a pack. Upon getting home he announces
to his wife the purchase he just made.

"Olympic condoms?" she blurts. "What makes them so special?"

"There are three colours", he replies, "Gold, Silver and Bronze."

"What colour are you going to wear tonight?" she asks cheekily.

"Gold of course," says the man proudly.

The wife responds, "Really, why don't you wear Silver, it would
be nice if you came second for a change!"

::compynei::
July 11th 03, 11:32 PM
My girlfriend sent me this one, its from funnymail isnt it?

Neil

--
skater boi

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes