PDA

View Full Version : Sort of freebie wanted

Buzz
July 11th 03, 08:24 PM
I need a MIRC chatroom to integrate with either a postnuke portal, or
invisionboard 1.2 Must be moron friendly to set up. Any suggestions?

--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Tony Sutton
July 11th 03, 08:54 PM
"Buzz" > wrote in message
> I need a MIRC chatroom to integrate with either a postnuke portal, or
> invisionboard 1.2 Must be moron friendly to set up. Any suggestions?

It requires a server if you want to run your own private IRC, which costs
$$$.

Or use the InvisionBoard Chat - pay for it. It's well worth it because they
manage the server, support, etc.

I'm sure you can get people from the forum to donate for the costs. :)

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Buzz
July 11th 03, 08:58 PM
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> "Buzz" > wrote in message
> > I need a MIRC chatroom to integrate with either a postnuke portal, or
> > invisionboard 1.2 Must be moron friendly to set up. Any suggestions?
> >

> It requires a server if you want to run your own private IRC, which costs
> $$$.
>
> Or use the InvisionBoard Chat - pay for it. It's well worth it because they
> manage the server, support, etc.
>
> I'm sure you can get people from the forum to donate for the costs. :)

well, I am running my own server, but I forgot invision chat
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Buzz
July 11th 03, 09:10 PM
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> > "Buzz" > wrote in message
> > > I need a MIRC chatroom to integrate with either a postnuke portal, or
> > > invisionboard 1.2 Must be moron friendly to set up. Any suggestions?
> > >

> > It requires a server if you want to run your own private IRC, which costs
> > $$$.
> >
> > Or use the InvisionBoard Chat - pay for it. It's well worth it because they
> > manage the server, support, etc.
> >
> > I'm sure you can get people from the forum to donate for the costs. :)
> >

> well, I am running my own server, but I forgot invision chat

OK, I looked at invision, 75-100 dollars a year! IRC is free I believe!
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)