PDA

View Full Version : Re: A Free Curry Kit...

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot
July 11th 03, 09:46 PM
"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" > wrote in
message ...
> To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet (!!!)
> website and email from the site.

....And the postage is free too so........a *real* freebie! :o)

Si

-=PrOzAk=-
July 11th 03, 10:03 PM
I've sent one :D

"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" > wrote in
message ...
> To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet (!!!)
> website and email from the site.
>
> Please quote uk freebies somewhere in your email. Include name and
address.

> Si
>
> p.s. Please reply to this post so that people will know when ten have
> replied! :o)
>
> http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits

Tony Wright
July 11th 03, 10:13 PM
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

> To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet (!!!)
> website and email from the site.
>
> Please quote uk freebies somewhere in your email. Include name and address.
>
> Si
>
> p.s. Please reply to this post so that people will know when ten have
> replied! :o)
>
> http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits

I've sent one

--

Tony Wright

clara10
July 11th 03, 10:19 PM
I sent one :)
Clara
xxx

Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot > wrote in
message ...
> To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet (!!!)
> website and email from the site.
>
> Please quote uk freebies somewhere in your email. Include name and
address.

> Si
>
> p.s. Please reply to this post so that people will know when ten have
> replied! :o)
>
> http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits

RMS
July 11th 03, 10:20 PM
"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" > wrote in
message ...
> To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet (!!!)
> website and email from the site.
>
> Please quote uk freebies somewhere in your email. Include name and
address.

> Si
>
> p.s. Please reply to this post so that people will know when ten have
> replied! :o)
>
> http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits

Me too :o)

Robin.

Kipper
July 11th 03, 10:24 PM
Ta
"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" > wrote in
message ...
> To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet (!!!)
> website and email from the site.
>
> Please quote uk freebies somewhere in your email. Include name and
address.

> Si
>
> p.s. Please reply to this post so that people will know when ten have
> replied! :o)
>
> http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot
July 11th 03, 10:27 PM
"Kipper" > wrote in message
. ..
> Ta

Th..th..that's all folks!

Enjoy your kits.

Si

--
http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits

RMS
July 11th 03, 10:56 PM
Thanks Si :o))

"RMS" <[email protected] REMOVE > wrote in message
> "Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" > wrote in
> message ...
> > To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet (!!!)
> > website and email from the site.
> >
> > Please quote uk freebies somewhere in your email. Include name and
> address.
> >
> > Si
> >
> > p.s. Please reply to this post so that people will know when ten have
> > replied! :o)
> >
> > http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits
> >

> Me too :o)
>
> Robin.

!............®.............!
July 12th 03, 02:41 AM
printed??? lmao

"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" > wrote in
message ...

> "Kipper" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Ta
>
> Th..th..that's all folks!
>
> Enjoy your kits.
>
> Si
>

> --
> http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits

Dan delaMare-Lyon
July 14th 03, 11:01 AM
In article >, Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot wrote:
> To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet (!!!)
> website and email from the site.
>
> Please quote uk freebies somewhere in your email. Include name and address.

No I'm having trouble improving on the "two sheds" we added to your
name...

How about Mango "Two Sheds" Toadfoot ?

(it's loosely curry related - no?)

That's about the best I can manage at this time in the morning.

Cheers
Dan.

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot
July 14th 03, 01:18 PM
Toadfoot wrote:
> > To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet (!!!)
> > website and email from the site.
> >
> > Please quote uk freebies somewhere in your email. Include name and
address.

> No I'm having trouble improving on the "two sheds" we added to your
> name...
>
> How about Mango "Two Sheds" Toadfoot ?

Mango "two sheds" Tandoorifoot?

The Tandoori kit is *really* good, btw, and very easy!

Si

p.s. Some peeps are receiving the mushroom curry kit - this also works very
well with chick peas, diced cooked potato etc. Just thought I'd say :o)

--
http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits

Kindly reviewed at:
http://www.bignoseduglyguy.com/archives/000130.html
by Bignoseduglyguy.

RMS
July 14th 03, 01:42 PM
Received this morning - ready to try out later in the week.
Again, thanks Si.

Robin.

"RMS" <[email protected] REMOVE > wrote in message
> Thanks Si :o))
>
> "RMS" <[email protected] REMOVE > wrote in message
> > "Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" > wrote
in
> > message ...
> > > To the first ten people to visit my being-built-so-no-pictures-yet
(!!!)
> > > website and email from the site.
> > >
> > > Please quote uk freebies somewhere in your email. Include name and
> > address.
> > >
> > > Si
> > >
> > > p.s. Please reply to this post so that people will know when ten have
> > > replied! :o)
> > >
> > > http://mysite.freeserve.com/currykits
> > >

> > Me too :o)
> >
> > Robin.

Dan delaMare-Lyon
July 14th 03, 05:27 PM
In article >, Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

>> How about Mango "Two Sheds" Toadfoot ?
>>

> Mango "two sheds" Tandoorifoot?
>
> The Tandoori kit is *really* good, btw, and very easy!
>
> Si
>
> p.s. Some peeps are receiving the mushroom curry kit - this also works very
> well with chick peas, diced cooked potato etc. Just thought I'd say :o)

Mmmmmm - curry. Pity the wife can't stand the smell of th estuff.

Cheers
Dan.

Google