PDA

View Full Version : Just Recieved.... everything listed.

Jonny
July 12th 03, 02:45 PM
Hi,

Today, and over the last few days, I have recieved the following..

Flexitol Health foot product (4 different sachets) from...
http://www.taureanhealth.com/pages/flexitol.html

Free Head & Shoulders sample ( small reasonably sized bottle, not a sachet )
from procter & gamble ( lost the link )

Free samples of Anais Anais perfume for the wife. Printable Voucher for
Boots. They accepted all four vouchers I printed :
http://www.cacharel.com/uk/anais/gift.asp

Free Walt Disney vacation planning kit from...
http://offersquest.com/a.php?a=CD923&b=900

Free Salad cream recipe booklet from...
http://www.itsallgoingon.com/html/recipe.asp

Free Pocket Mirror from...
http://www.adams-healthcare.co.uk/oc8/free_gift_02.asp

Free 138 page Adult magazine (sample) from...
www.desire.co.uk

Abso
July 12th 03, 02:58 PM
"Jonny" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Today, and over the last few days, I have recieved the following..

<snip>
> Free Head & Shoulders sample ( small reasonably sized bottle, not a sachet )
> from procter & gamble ( lost the link )

AOL - isn't it like washing your hair in toothpaste..?

--
Abso

Google