PDA

View Full Version : l'oreal nutrilift

°°°Rachel°°°
July 12th 03, 03:04 PM
Calls will be charged at local rate. The 10000 first callers receive a full
size product, the next 50000 receive a sample as well as a money off voucher
on Nutrilift.

http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/catalog/skincare/body_static.asp

Rachel
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

Abso
July 12th 03, 03:11 PM
"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> Calls will be charged at local rate. The 10000 first callers receive a full
> size product, the next 50000 receive a sample as well as a money off voucher
> on Nutrilift.
>
> http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/catalog/skincare/body_static.asp

She shouldn't do her exercises like that - she'll catch a cold.

--
Abso

Jonny
July 12th 03, 07:31 PM
> Arse, oh well, never mind. Thanks for pointing that out Jonny poppet!
>
> Rachel-did-a-boo-boo
> --
> ~ ^

Always a pleasure baby, never a chore.

Tammy Harris
July 12th 03, 08:16 PM
Phoned up not long after the ad was on tv. They sent a very very small
sample about 1.5 months later (i.e. sachet not enough for even 1 day).
I am suspicious about them actually giving awat 10000 full size bottles.

Google