PDA

View Full Version : OT- Ooooooooops!!

°°°Rachel°°°
July 12th 03, 03:09 PM
I have a few people that I order freebies for. One of these people is a
friend of mines Grandmother. She loves her morning freebies.

You all remember the sample sachet of nair hair removal yeah? Well I sent
her that and today I received a text from my friend.........

'U wont believe this, Nan has used that free sample of hair remover as
conditioner!!'

:oD

Rachel-giggles-in-a-devilish-way
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

-=PrOzAk=-
July 12th 03, 03:15 PM
Wow that's really funny! Try and get us some pictures eh ;)

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
(it's totally free)
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=i_said_mooo
"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> I have a few people that I order freebies for. One of these people is a
> friend of mines Grandmother. She loves her morning freebies.
>
> You all remember the sample sachet of nair hair removal yeah? Well I sent
> her that and today I received a text from my friend.........
>
> 'U wont believe this, Nan has used that free sample of hair remover as
> conditioner!!'
>
> :oD
>
> Rachel-giggles-in-a-devilish-way
> --
> ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> ~ ^

::compynei::
July 12th 03, 04:08 PM
LOL!

Still 1-0 Rach ;]

--
skater boi

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Wow that's really funny! Try and get us some pictures eh ;)
>
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Hi If your from the uk all you have to do is visit www.dubit.co.uk/agent
and
> put 22066 as the Agent Access Code to get a FREE T-shirt!
> -----------------------
>
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=i_said_mooo
> "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > I have a few people that I order freebies for. One of these people is a
> > friend of mines Grandmother. She loves her morning freebies.
> >
> > You all remember the sample sachet of nair hair removal yeah? Well I
sent
> > her that and today I received a text from my friend.........
> >
> > 'U wont believe this, Nan has used that free sample of hair remover as
> > conditioner!!'
> >
> > :oD
> >
> > Rachel-giggles-in-a-devilish-way
> > --
> > ~ ^

Jonny
July 12th 03, 06:27 PM
> I have a few people that I order freebies for. One of these people is a
> friend of mines Grandmother.

She loves her morning freebies.

Crumbs... That milkman must be long in the tooth by now.
pmsl

Google