View Full Version : La redoute Codes

Stephen Parker
July 12th 03, 03:17 PM
Hi does any1 have a list of codes cause i missed em.

July 13th 03, 11:14 AM
"Serenity" <[email protected] off.fslife.co.uk> wrote in
message ...
> do a dejanews search
Is dejanews still in existance?? I thought google news took over.
I agree though. Enough codes have been posted over the months, unless the
poster doesn't know how to do a google search it is sheer laziness to expect
people to hunt out and post the code for you.

You are right that dejanews has been taken over by google, but old habits
die hard.
I find it easier to type in www.dejanews.com than all the google url