PDA

View Full Version : coke codes

Wraith80
July 12th 03, 09:08 PM
If You have any codes from coke caps please emali them to me at

"The wrait's are coming!" "Prepare the battlecruisers!"

Simon Finnigan
July 12th 03, 10:19 PM
Wraith80 wrote:
> If You have any codes from coke caps please emali them to me at

I have ~30 coke codes, plus loads of the CD singles to sell or trade. If
anyone has anything they want to trade please email me to arrange it!

--
Mandrake 9 - £3.00 including first class delivery (3 CD`s)
Debian 3.0R1 - £7.00 including first class delivery (7 CD`s)

Google