PDA

View Full Version : UK National lottery

I Love Tarts
July 13th 03, 12:10 PM
Have a look at www.alotterywin.co.uk It works!

Buzz
July 13th 03, 12:30 PM
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> Have a look at www.alotteryscam.co.uk It works!

Of course it does, that is why they are soooo rich with the winnings
they need you to join them and give them another 5 pounds a week. Has
the word gullible been taken out of the directory then?
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Buzz
July 13th 03, 12:41 PM
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> Have a look at www.XXXXXXXXXXXXX

WOW! www.XXXXXXXXXXX What a brilliant site! I worked out if I give them
ALL my money, I might win £10 (Shared ropund the 200 member syndicate of
course)

These people really make me laugh, they fall for almost anything! (which
reminds me, my millions amd millions from nigeria should arrive soon!)

There is a golden rule about the net. If it seems too good to be true,
IT IS!
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK