View Full Version : Chocollect codes wanted, coke codes and CD singles to trade!

Simon Finnigan
July 13th 03, 12:28 PM
As subject really. I want as many chocollect codes as possible. I have
loads of coke codes to trade on a 1 for 1 basis, or I will trade a Coke CD
Single for 5 chocollect codes, this includes postage in the UK.

If anyone is interested, please email me and we can come to an arrangement.

Mandrake 9 - £3.00 including first class delivery (3 CD`s)
Debian 3.0R1 - £7.00 including first class delivery (7 CD`s)
Please email me for other distributions and pricing for large orders.