PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream Mackays question.

Joolz
July 13th 03, 05:05 PM
From: "Martin McGranaghan"
<<Just won with this, cheers.>>

Your welcome.

Though I thought we were supposed to win a tub each ?

I have not had any kind of response from them yet..have you?
Or did any of the other winners hear from them?

Joolz

Ps, apologies for the separate thread...I had probs uploading the post to
the original thread!?!?!

mary mcbryde
July 13th 03, 06:02 PM
I have had my confirmation after a few days

nothing received ye

heather
"Joolz" > wrote in message =
> From: "Martin McGranaghan"
> <<Just won with this, cheers.>>
>=20
> Your welcome.
>=20
> Though I thought we were supposed to win a tub each ?
>=20
> I have not had any kind of response from them yet..have you?
> Or did any of the other winners hear from them?
>=20
> Joolz
>=20
> Ps, apologies for the separate thread...I had probs uploading the post =
> the original thread!?!?!
>=20
>=20

Joolz
July 13th 03, 09:59 PM
Ok, thanx for the replies.

Sorry if my last post sounded off, I just assumed winners were sent
automated emails and I was getting very annoyed that my news server would
not download or upload new messages. Grrrr. :)

Ill let you know when I hear from them.
Cheers.

Joolz

Google