PDA

View Full Version : Not OT!!

Buzz
July 13th 03, 06:10 PM
I have just spent the last 2 days searching for FREE no ties, no
affilliates no links dating software. All I can find is the one I am
testing at www.global-lifeline.co.uk/contact/index.php and frankly,
although it seems to work, it is poorly translated, forgets people are
logged in, and, in a word, SUX! Anyone know of anything better without
any ties?
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Buzz
July 13th 03, 07:17 PM
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:10:04 +0100, Buzz > wrote:
>
> >I have just spent the last 2 days searching for FREE no ties, no
> >affilliates no links dating software. All I can find is the one I am
> >testing at www.global-lifeline.co.uk/contact/index.php and frankly,
> >although it seems to work, it is poorly translated, forgets people are
> >logged in, and, in a word, SUX! Anyone know of anything better without
> >any ties?
>
> Did you ask in alt.comp.freeware?

ummm, nope, but then, I didnt know it existed, I only use a few groups.
Will head there now, thanks

--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK