PDA

View Full Version : Re: Use ur Phone with any Network...

Tracy M
July 14th 03, 02:14 AM
is it safe to send these people these details
has anyone unblocked theirs through these yet

Hi,
Thank you for signing up for Our Newsletter.

For the Free IMEI Codes, we need to take some details.
1. Your name
2. Your Handset Model
3. The Network Your handset is locked to
4. the IMEI number from under the battery.
If you do not need these free IMEI codes then please just discard this
email.

Thanks again.

Lee

MobileTech 2000
Mobile accessories for ALL
http://www.mobiletech2000.co.uk

Dj-Equinox
July 14th 03, 03:38 AM
If you feel confident to change it yourself then download the software from
http://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/329/DCT4.zip

enter ur phone details and it will give u a code to enter into the phone,but
you have to remove the sim 1st to enter the code...

"Dj-Equinox" > wrote in message
> If u cannot use another network sim in ur mobile,register for the free
> newsletter @ http://www.mobiletech2000.co.uk/
>
> and fill in the details and they will send u a code to unblock ur
> phone...then you can use any network sim u like !!!

Omair
July 15th 03, 01:08 AM
"Dj-Equinox" > wrote in message
> If you feel confident to change it yourself then download the software from
> http://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/329/DCT4.zip
>
> enter ur phone details and it will give u a code to enter into the phone,but
> you have to remove the sim 1st to enter the code...

I have a Mitsubishi Trium locked to Vodafone.
I have just used this and was given the following:

#pw+444957260271251+1#
#pw+449267165704065+2#
#pw+114564631247767+3#
#pw+856961074401361+4#
#pw+413037330102237+5#
#pw+432127053033026+6#
#pw+056833275430735+7#

Exactly what do I enter into the phone?

Omair
July 15th 03, 08:41 PM
>>> I have a Mitsubishi Trium locked to Vodafone.
>>> I have just used this and was given the following:
>>>
>>> #pw+444957260271251+1#
>>> #pw+449267165704065+2#
>>> #pw+114564631247767+3#
>>> #pw+856961074401361+4#
>>> #pw+413037330102237+5#
>>> #pw+432127053033026+6#
>>> #pw+056833275430735+7#
>>>
>>> Exactly what do I enter into the phone?
>>> =================
>>> Omair

>> "Slimbo" > wrote in message
>> you access the p/w/+ by pressing the * button. e.g to get p, press * 3
>> times, to get w press * 4 times etc

I can't type the p or w
When i press * , a * is displayed.
I can only type the numbers 0-9 and * and #.
perhaps pw is password, but I don't have a password.
===============
Omair

beanykermit
July 15th 03, 09:19 PM
"Omair" > wrote in message

> >> "Slimbo" > wrote in message
> >> you access the p/w/+ by pressing the * button. e.g to get p, press * 3
> >> times, to get w press * 4 times etc
> >>

> I can't type the p or w
> When i press * , a * is displayed.
> I can only type the numbers 0-9 and * and #.
> perhaps pw is password, but I don't have a password.
> ===============
> Omair

perhaps because its only for nokias above 3510, im sure you need a different
one, this is the only one thats been cracked. AFAIK

Dj-Equinox
July 15th 03, 10:21 PM
U get the p and w keys by pressing the * button more than once,if this does
not work consult ur handset manual !!

Worked for me !!! :-) !!!

"Omair" > wrote in message

> >> "Slimbo" > wrote in message
> >> you access the p/w/+ by pressing the * button. e.g to get p, press * 3
> >> times, to get w press * 4 times etc
> >>

> I can't type the p or w
> When i press * , a * is displayed.
> I can only type the numbers 0-9 and * and #.
> perhaps pw is password, but I don't have a password.
> ===============
> Omair

Slimbo
July 16th 03, 11:13 AM
These are codes that are for NOKIA DCT4 phones only.

DCT4 phones eg 7210,7250,8310,6310,6510,3510,3410,7650,3650, etc, generally
the later phones.

DCT3 phones 3210,3310,3330,7110,6210 etc tended to be un locked via a
Mbus/Fbus cable & software.

Remove THEFAIRY to Reply
"Omair" > wrote in message
> "Dj-Equinox" > wrote in message
> > If you feel confident to change it yourself then download the software
from
> > http://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/329/DCT4.zip
> >
> > enter ur phone details and it will give u a code to enter into the
phone,but
> > you have to remove the sim 1st to enter the code...
> >

> I have a Mitsubishi Trium locked to Vodafone.
> I have just used this and was given the following:
>
> #pw+444957260271251+1#
> #pw+449267165704065+2#
> #pw+114564631247767+3#
> #pw+856961074401361+4#
> #pw+413037330102237+5#
> #pw+432127053033026+6#
> #pw+056833275430735+7#
>
> Exactly what do I enter into the phone?

wayne
July 25th 03, 05:57 PM
Hi,
I think you in the wrong place for this request any how do ass follows.
To get P on my phone u press * 3 times and 4 times for W, also the plus
should be on there.... If this does not work try # instead but This won't
unlock ur phone
Wayne

"Omair" > wrote in message

> >> "Slimbo" > wrote in message
> >> you access the p/w/+ by pressing the * button. e.g to get p, press * 3
> >> times, to get w press * 4 times etc
> >>

> I can't type the p or w
> When i press * , a * is displayed.
> I can only type the numbers 0-9 and * and #.
> perhaps pw is password, but I don't have a password.
> Omair

Google