PDA

View Full Version : free fridge or freezer (nottingam)

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 14th 03, 10:07 AM
I've just bought a new fridge and freezer (YES PAID FOR IT.......DAMN =
!!) and now have 2 fridges and 2 freezers going spare and free to anyone =
who can collect..
They are all in full working order and are being used by me as I type. =
They are not in tip top condition and as they are stored in my shed they =
are a bit dirty but apart from that they are fine.
Both fridges are under the counter heights one, one with ice box one =
without.
One freezer is under the counter size the other is a tall 6 drawer one.

My new ones are being delivered on tuesday and I need the others out the =
way by the end of next week.=20

So anyone who wants one FOC and can collect are welcome to them, am =
hoping someone here knows someone who is in need of one before having to =
scrap them or wait for the scrapman coming round.

--=20
Caravan to rent. From April - October.
Robin Hood Leisure Park, Chapel St Leonards.
7 Miles From Skegness, 2 Miles From Ingoldmells
E-mail LG @ for details and prices
--
Remove CARAVAN to reply

Dave Shepherd

[...]