PDA

View Full Version : Sennheiser XP100's folding headphones

daryl smyth
July 14th 03, 02:48 PM
Hi guys & gals
I,v got this great free competition to win a pair of Sennheisers latest
folding headphones. These XP100's are excellently built and sound amazing
too. There are a pair being awarded every month and the competition is being
held at:
www.AudioAccessories.co.uk

well good luck.
bye.

Jon S Green
July 14th 03, 09:55 PM
"daryl smyth" > wrote:

> Hi guys & gals
> I,v got this great free competition to win a pair of Sennheisers latest
> folding headphones. These XP100's are excellently built and sound amazing
> too. There are a pair being awarded every month and the competition is being
> held at:
> www.AudioAccessories.co.uk

Problem is, when I try to submit my details using either Mozilla
Firebird or IE, I get HTML errors. There's something rather broken
about the http://www.audioaccessories.co.uk/html/prize.html page.

Jon
--
SPAM BLOCK IN USE! Replace 'deadspam' with 'green-lines' to reply in email.
Want a free solution to email spam? Try http://www.deadspam.com/

Google