PDA

View Full Version : Free tickets Sinbad Legend of the Seven Seas

mike smith
July 15th 03, 10:05 AM
Not entirely free as you need to buy Woman's Own magazine which is 72p but
you can claim up to 4 tickets for preview screening this Saturday (19th) at
over 20 cinemas around the country. Need to claim tickets prior to
Saturday - first come first served basis. Cinemas are Birmingham Odeon,
Brighton Odeon, Bristol Showcase, Bournemouth Odeon, Cardiff UCI, Chichester
Cineworld, Edinburgh UGC, Glasgow UGC, Leeds Showcase, Liverpool (London Rd)
Odeon, London (West End) Warner, London W12 Warner, Manchester UCI, Milton
Keynes Cineworld, Newcastle UCI, Nottingham Showcase, Poole UCI, Sheffield
UGC, Southampton UGC and York Warner.

Mark Kelly
July 15th 03, 07:01 PM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:05:56 +0100, "mike smith"
> wrote:

>Not entirely free as you need to buy Woman's Own magazine which is 72p but
>you can claim up to 4 tickets for preview screening this Saturday (19th) at
>over 20 cinemas around the country. Need to claim tickets prior to
>Saturday - first come first served basis. Cinemas are Birmingham Odeon,
>Brighton Odeon, Bristol Showcase, Bournemouth Odeon, Cardiff UCI, Chichester
>Cineworld, Edinburgh UGC, Glasgow UGC, Leeds Showcase, Liverpool (London Rd)
>Odeon, London (West End) Warner, London W12 Warner, Manchester UCI, Milton
>Keynes Cineworld, Newcastle UCI, Nottingham Showcase, Poole UCI, Sheffield
>UGC, Southampton UGC and York Warner.

oh why oh why does it always have to be UCI in cardiff but not in
swansea!!! :-(

reverse my email address, and remove the obvious
spam traps to reach me by email.
http://www.callthrough.tk/ = site not updated.

Google