PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to Prozak!

Suzie
July 15th 03, 10:35 AM
Rec'd today a free tshirt (kids age 7-8!) from the Dubit thingy, plus 4 =
posters and a load of cards that you are supposed to recruit people =
with. Chucked them already! My daughter loves the tshirt though! So =
sorry to Prozak for doubting you! And thanks!

Suzie

-=PrOzAk=-
July 16th 03, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the apologie Suzie it's a good quality to appoligise when wrong.
I like you now :P lol
Anyway I'm kind of a regular here so people shouldn't really argue with me
as to weather it's a freebie. I got mine today too but was just thinking of
how many refferals I lost out on because of the reply posts. Anyway I wish
all who are yet to receve best of lukc with the t-shirts and your all very
welcome!
Thanks again Suzie.

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
(it's totally free)
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=i_said_mooo
"Suzie" > wrote in message
Rec'd today a free tshirt (kids age 7-8!) from the Dubit thingy, plus 4
posters and a load of cards that you are supposed to recruit people with.
Chucked them already! My daughter loves the tshirt though! So sorry to
Prozak for doubting you! And thanks!

Suzie

°°°Rachel°°°
July 16th 03, 01:34 AM
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the apologie Suzie it's a good quality to appoligise when
wrong.
> I like you now :P lol
> Anyway I'm kind of a regular here so people shouldn't really argue with me
<SNIP>

Wanna fight?

Rachel-squares-up-to-Prozac-as-she-is-feeling-the-need-to-take-out-her-dista
in-of-men-folk-out-on-someone-after-discovering-a-male-'friend'-of-hers-is-d
ating-two-of-her-other-friends-at-the-same-time
--
~ ^

Google