PDA

View Full Version : Cody Banks T-shirt


Pearl Davison
July 15th 03, 11:00 AM
There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the t-shirt
yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!

You've only got until next week to sign up.

http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/

Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.

Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for me teenage
dirtbag's birthday!

Thanks ever so much.

Pearl xxxx

July 15th 03, 11:12 AM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:00:27 +0100, "Pearl Davison"
> wrote:

>There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the t-shirt
>yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
>
>You've only got until next week to sign up.
>
>http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
>
>Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
>
>Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for me teenage
>dirtbag's birthday!
>
>Thanks ever so much.

Ditto, if anyone fancies using 22652 i'd be grateful.

spOniX

mike smith
July 15th 03, 11:30 AM
Just used your code Pearl.

"Pearl Davison" > wrote in message
...
> There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the t-shirt
> yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
>
> You've only got until next week to sign up.
>
> http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
>
> Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
>
> Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for me teenage
> dirtbag's birthday!
>
> Thanks ever so much.
>
> Pearl xxxx
>
>

July 15th 03, 11:42 AM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:00:27 +0100, "Pearl Davison"
> wrote:

>There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the t-shirt
>yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
>
>You've only got until next week to sign up.
>
>http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
>
>Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
>
>Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for me teenage
>dirtbag's birthday!
>
>Thanks ever so much.
>
>Pearl xxxx

if some nice ppl could use this one aswell please :)


http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
37846


Becca

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 15th 03, 11:47 AM
I'd like to get one for one of my Twins birthdays they will be 13 in
September my code is 51917 http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/


--
-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
xxx

Free 'n Easy A community of people who care about each other, and love
freebies. Be warned, this is a political correctness free zone!!!.
http://www.free-n-easy.org.uk ......more than just a message board!


www.goldenagecomputing.co.uk .....please spread the word!

Lostin1999
July 15th 03, 11:47 AM
>
> Thanks for the information Pearl, I've justed signed up using your number,
> could someone please use my number 84149, as a referrer next please.
>
>
> Thanks
>
> MiracleBob

used your code, anyone wanna use My Daughters???

96454


Mark

Chris Nelis
July 15th 03, 11:54 AM
Hi,

Just used beccas,

I'm next please
37846
http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/

Thanks

Chris

>> wrote in message
...
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:00:27 +0100, "Pearl Davison"
> > wrote:
>
> >There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the t-shirt
> >yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
> >
> >You've only got until next week to sign up.
> >
> >http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
> >
> >Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
> >
> >Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for me teenage
> >dirtbag's birthday!
> >
> >Thanks ever so much.
> >
> >Pearl xxxx
>
> if some nice ppl could use this one aswell please :)
>
>
> http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
> 37846
>
>
> Becca


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 10/07/2003

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 15th 03, 01:08 PM
"StevePetMonkey" > wrote in message
...

>
> Hello, Just used yours.
>
>

Thanks love

Jamie
July 15th 03, 01:49 PM
Can someone use mine next please?

It's 21665

Thanks

Jamie :o)


************************************************** ****
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Raiden ²ºº³
July 15th 03, 02:36 PM
"Pearl Davison" > wrote in message
...
> There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the t-shirt
> yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
>
> You've only got until next week to sign up.
>
> http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
>
> Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
>
> Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for me teenage
> dirtbag's birthday!
>
> Thanks ever so much.
>
> Pearl xxxx

Used yours to sign up Pearl. Can someone use mine please? 37846

MiracleBob
July 15th 03, 02:38 PM
Okay I'm stupid, after signing up for Cody Banks and then posting my number
th the group I
received two e-mails from them, the first contained the referral code 37846,
the previous number
I posted on the group will no doubt be credited to some strangers acccount
:-(
Dubit certainly didn't make that clear.

The second e-mail I received was supposed to have my agent name and code
number on it, instead it has

Your Agent Name is: #getInfo.username#

Your Password is: #getInfo.password#

Is this is an error being caused by Outlook or my security settings or is
Dubit at fault?, can anyone shed any light on this, because without it I
can't log in.

Best Regards

MiracleBob

---

For The Best Freebies In The UK
Visit www.cornucopia.myby.co.uk

Dawn
July 15th 03, 02:51 PM
Mine next please?? 40100
"Raiden ²ºº³" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Pearl Davison" > wrote in message
> ...
> > There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the
t-shirt
> > yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
> >
> > You've only got until next week to sign up.
> >
> > http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
> >
> > Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
> >
> > Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for me teenage
> > dirtbag's birthday!
> >
> > Thanks ever so much.
> >
> > Pearl xxxx
>
> Used yours to sign up Pearl. Can someone use mine please? 37846
>
>

phycone
July 15th 03, 03:23 PM
done me now please 27354

Liz
July 15th 03, 06:16 PM
Used code thanks Liz
"Dawn" > wrote in message
...
> Mine next please?? 40100
> "Raiden ²ºº³" > wrote in message
> ...
> >
> > "Pearl Davison" > wrote in message
> > ...
> > > There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the
> t-shirt
> > > yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
> > >
> > > You've only got until next week to sign up.
> > >
> > > http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
> > >
> > > Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
> > >
> > > Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for me
teenage
> > > dirtbag's birthday!
> > >
> > > Thanks ever so much.
> > >
> > > Pearl xxxx
> >
> > Used yours to sign up Pearl. Can someone use mine please? 37846
> >
> >
>
>

°°°Rachel°°°
July 15th 03, 09:03 PM
Me too Neil.

Rachel-cant-register
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"::compynei::" > wrote in message
...
> I got that, I'm now registered. I did try and use Maz's code - whether it
> worked or not I dunno. But I can't become a secret agent now because I get
> told the file is not found.
>
> Neil
>
> --
> skater boi
>
> Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> "Liz" > wrote in message
> ...
> > When I try and sign up I keep getting the error message Page any
idea,s
> > please Liz
> > "Liz" > wrote in message
> > ...
> > > Used code thanks Liz
> > > "Dawn" > wrote in message
> > > ...
> > > > Mine next please?? 40100
> > > > "Raiden ²ºº³" > wrote in message
> > > > ...
> > > > >
> > > > > "Pearl Davison" > wrote in message
> > > > > ...
> > > > > > There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for
the
> > > > t-shirt
> > > > > > yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You've only got until next week to sign up.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for me
> > > teenage
> > > > > > dirtbag's birthday!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Thanks ever so much.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Pearl xxxx
> > > > >
> > > > > Used yours to sign up Pearl. Can someone use mine please? 37846
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/2003
>
>

Helen Page
July 15th 03, 11:28 PM
Pearl Davison > wrote:
> There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the
> t-shirt yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!

I got my tshirt today! Along with 3 film posters and a ton of postcards
(with a space to write your referral code on).

Helen Page
July 15th 03, 11:28 PM
Helen Page > wrote:
> Pearl Davison > wrote:
>> There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the
>> t-shirt yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
>
> I got my tshirt today! Along with 3 film posters and a ton of
> postcards (with a space to write your referral code on).

p.s. please use my code - 90750

°°°Rachel°°°
July 16th 03, 01:16 AM
I was in the pub then, just got in, where are you?

Rachel-notices-Neil-is-away
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"::compynei::" > wrote in message
...
> 1-0 Rach ;). Where are ya on MSN?
>
> --
> skater boi
>
> Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> ...
> > Me too Neil.
> >
> > Rachel-cant-register
> > --
> > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > ~ ^
> >
> > "::compynei::" > wrote in message
> > ...
> > > I got that, I'm now registered. I did try and use Maz's code - whether
> it
> > > worked or not I dunno. But I can't become a secret agent now because I
> get
> > > told the file is not found.
> > >
> > > Neil
> > >
> > > --
> > > skater boi
> > >
> > > Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> > > "Liz" > wrote in message
> > > ...
> > > > When I try and sign up I keep getting the error message Page any
> > idea,s
> > > > please Liz
> > > > "Liz" > wrote in message
> > > > ...
> > > > > Used code thanks Liz
> > > > > "Dawn" > wrote in message
> > > > > ...
> > > > > > Mine next please?? 40100
> > > > > > "Raiden ²ºº³" > wrote in message
> > > > > > ...
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > "Pearl Davison" > wrote in message
> > > > > > > ...
> > > > > > > > There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up
for
> > the
> > > > > > t-shirt
> > > > > > > > yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > You've only got until next week to sign up.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player for
> me
> > > > > teenage
> > > > > > > > dirtbag's birthday!
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Thanks ever so much.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Pearl xxxx
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Used yours to sign up Pearl. Can someone use mine please?
37846
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ---
> > > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > > Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/2003
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/2003
>
>

::compynei::
July 16th 03, 09:14 AM
Aha. I thought it had messed up for you again! Catch ya later

--
skater boi

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
...
> I was in the pub then, just got in, where are you?
>
> Rachel-notices-Neil-is-away
> --
> ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> ~ ^
>
> "::compynei::" > wrote in message
> ...
> > 1-0 Rach ;). Where are ya on MSN?
> >
> > --
> > skater boi
> >
> > Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> > "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > ...
> > > Me too Neil.
> > >
> > > Rachel-cant-register
> > > --
> > > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > > ~ ^
> > >
> > > "::compynei::" > wrote in message
> > > ...
> > > > I got that, I'm now registered. I did try and use Maz's code -
whether
> > it
> > > > worked or not I dunno. But I can't become a secret agent now because
I
> > get
> > > > told the file is not found.
> > > >
> > > > Neil
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > skater boi
> > > >
> > > > Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> > > > "Liz" > wrote in message
> > > > ...
> > > > > When I try and sign up I keep getting the error message Page any
> > > idea,s
> > > > > please Liz
> > > > > "Liz" > wrote in message
> > > > > ...
> > > > > > Used code thanks Liz
> > > > > > "Dawn" > wrote in message
> > > > > > ...
> > > > > > > Mine next please?? 40100
> > > > > > > "Raiden ²ºº³" > wrote in message
> > > > > > > ...
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > "Pearl Davison" > wrote in
message
> > > > > > > > ...
> > > > > > > > > There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up
> for
> > > the
> > > > > > > t-shirt
> > > > > > > > > yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > You've only got until next week to sign up.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Please do so, using this Secret Agent Number 37846.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Then I might just get enough points to earn a MP3 player
for
> > me
> > > > > > teenage
> > > > > > > > > dirtbag's birthday!
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Thanks ever so much.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Pearl xxxx
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Used yours to sign up Pearl. Can someone use mine please?
> 37846
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ---
> > > > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > > > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > > > Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/2003
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > ---
> > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/2003
> >
> >
>
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.501 / Virus Database: 299 - Release Date: 14/07/2003

spaceraider
July 16th 03, 10:27 PM
My turn: 27220


"Helen Page" > wrote in message
...
> Helen Page > wrote:
> > Pearl Davison > wrote:
> >> There must be tons of you out there who haven't signed up for the
> >> t-shirt yet..........yes it really does come, and quickly too!
> >
> > I got my tshirt today! Along with 3 film posters and a ton of
> > postcards (with a space to write your referral code on).
>
> p.s. please use my code - 90750
>
>

Google