PDA

View Full Version : Re: VIEWING SKY - FREE !!!

Rev John
July 15th 03, 12:56 PM
Be aware I tried this but it didn't work, I walked out into the exercise
compound, laid down and looked up at the concrete bunker ceiling and saw
nowt. I was also abused physically by the guards/attendants and given an
injection in the buttocks that really stung!!