PDA

View Full Version : r.e. Fanta phones

lou
July 15th 03, 09:50 PM
Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped out
of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well done
u have won' emails.
I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made my
new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!

Lou

lou
July 15th 03, 09:58 PM
Boo hoo for both of us !! Good luck, hope you win one eventually !

Lou

"Tracy M" > wrote in message
> me too never won one yet.
>
> entering daily
>

> "lou" > wrote in message
> > Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
> > Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
> > every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped
> out
> > of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well
> done
> > u have won' emails.
> > I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made
my
> > new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
> > Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!
> >
> > Lou

Tracy M
July 15th 03, 09:58 PM
me too never won one yet.

entering daily

"lou" > wrote in message
> Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
> Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
> every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped
out
> of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well
done
> u have won' emails.
> I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made my
> new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
> Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!
>
> Lou

artnada
July 15th 03, 10:01 PM
lou wrote:
| Boo hoo for both of us !! Good luck, hope you win one eventually !
|
| Lou
|

| "Tracy M" > wrote in message
|| me too never won one yet.
|| entering daily
|| "lou" > wrote in message
||| Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
||| Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have
||| entered every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after
||| being dropped out of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not
||| getting those lovely 'well done u have won' emails.
||| I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I
||| made my new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
||| Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!
||| Lou

Me three!

::compynei::
July 15th 03, 10:09 PM
Still trying to Win one. I have all my family registered. Maybe theres hope
yet!

Neil

--
skater boi

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
"lou" > wrote in message
> Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
> Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
> every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped
out
> of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well
done
> u have won' emails.
> I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made my
> new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
> Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!
>
> Lou

lou
July 15th 03, 10:13 PM
Ahhh, multiple registration, theres a tact I havent tried !!

Lou
(Founder of FantaRejectionCorps)
"::compynei::" > wrote in message
> Still trying to Win one. I have all my family registered. Maybe theres
hope
> yet!
>
> Neil
>
> --
> skater boi
>
> Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> "lou" > wrote in message
> > Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
> > Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
> > every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped
> out
> > of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well
> done
> > u have won' emails.
> > I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made
my
> > new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
> > Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!
> >
> > Lou
> >

> ---

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 15th 03, 10:37 PM
Tips - enter daily with NPN route on site. Enter you, partner and kids, =
mum & dad too if you want !!
When you register you only need to give an e-mail address, they don't =
ask for you address till you win.

"lou" > wrote in message =
Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped =
out
of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well =
done
u have won' emails.
I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made =
my
new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!

Lou

lou
July 15th 03, 10:52 PM
Thanks and thanks again, will indeed try this method, if I win you will be
the first to know (apart from my entire village who would no doubt hear me
yelling with joy)

Lou

"lou" > wrote in message
Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped out
of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well done
u have won' emails.
I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made my
new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!

Lou

::compynei::
July 15th 03, 11:23 PM
I even have the dog registered!

Neil

--

"lou" > wrote in message
Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped out
of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well done
u have won' emails.
I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made my
new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!

Lou

lou
July 15th 03, 11:43 PM
no luv you got it wrong...dogs like BONES not PHONES !!

Lou

"::compynei::" > wrote in message
> I even have the dog registered!
>
> Neil
>
> --
> skater boi
>
> Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> "Lovegoddess (LG)" > wrote in message
> Tips - enter daily with NPN route on site. Enter you, partner and kids,
mum
> & dad too if you want !!
> When you register you only need to give an e-mail address, they don't ask
> for you address till you win.
>

> "lou" > wrote in message
> Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
> Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
> every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped
out
> of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well
done
> u have won' emails.
> I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made my
> new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
> Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!
>
> Lou
>

> ---

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 16th 03, 12:06 AM
Now that's a clever dog..........

"::compynei::" > wrote in message =
I even have the dog registered!

Neil

--=20

"lou" > wrote in message
Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped =
out
of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well =
done
u have won' emails.
I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made =
my
new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!

Lou

-=PrOzAk=-
July 16th 03, 12:11 PM
Hi all I understand how badly you want one but please don't make like 50
accounts trying to win. There are a lot of people out there with one account
and this is unfair on them. I was giving up and then I won on my one
account. It's just how lucky you are.

"::compynei::" > wrote in message
> I even have the dog registered!
>
> Neil
>
> --
> skater boi
>
> Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> "Lovegoddess (LG)" > wrote in message
> Tips - enter daily with NPN route on site. Enter you, partner and kids,
mum
> & dad too if you want !!
> When you register you only need to give an e-mail address, they don't ask
> for you address till you win.
>

> "lou" > wrote in message
> Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
> Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
> every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped
out
> of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well
done
> u have won' emails.
> I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made my
> new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
> Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!
>
> Lou
>

> ---

BORG
July 16th 03, 02:04 PM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:50:48 +0100, "lou"
> wrote:

>Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
>Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
>every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped out
>of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well done
>u have won' emails.
>I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made my
>new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
>Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!
>
>Lou

whats the URL ?

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

BORG
July 16th 03, 02:47 PM
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:27:45 +0100, "Kay" > wrote:

>http://www.fanta.co.uk/indexflash.html
>
>Kay

next question :) is there any code around to try out ?

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header
http://www.goodtraders.com/viewfeedback.php?nick=Borg
http://www.borg.dsl.pipex.com/
Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

Kay
July 16th 03, 02:53 PM
you dont need one there's a npn route

BORG
July 16th 03, 03:00 PM
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:53:00 +0100, "Kay" > wrote:

>you dont need one there's a npn route

a what ?

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header
http://www.goodtraders.com/viewfeedback.php?nick=Borg
http://www.borg.dsl.pipex.com/
Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

-=PrOzAk=-
July 16th 03, 03:12 PM
Ok to make it quick and stop all the short answers. NPN= no purchase
neccesary.
In order to enter via this log on and click How do I enter then you will see
a button that says Enter the daily draw without purchase, click it and your
entered.

"Dee" > wrote in message

> "BORG" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:53:00 +0100, "Kay" > wrote:
> >
> > >you dont need one there's a npn route
> > >
> > a what ?
> >

> > --
> > E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
> > watch out for spam trap in header
> > http://www.goodtraders.com/viewfeedback.php?nick=Borg
> > http://www.borg.dsl.pipex.com/
> > Trike Power the TRUE Trinity
>
> No Purchase Necessary

::compynei::
July 16th 03, 04:21 PM
I dont have 50 accounts, just one for each member of the family. Were all in
it to win. I will stop when I win one, unlike a few people who have
collected far more.

Neil

--

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Hi all I understand how badly you want one but please don't make like 50
> accounts trying to win. There are a lot of people out there with one
account
> and this is unfair on them. I was giving up and then I won on my one
> account. It's just how lucky you are.
>
> "::compynei::" > wrote in message
> > I even have the dog registered!
> >
> > Neil
> >
> > --
> > skater boi
> >
> > Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> > "Lovegoddess (LG)" > wrote in message
> > Tips - enter daily with NPN route on site. Enter you, partner and kids,
> mum
> > & dad too if you want !!
> > When you register you only need to give an e-mail address, they don't
ask
> > for you address till you win.
> >

> > "lou" > wrote in message
> > Help !! What am I doing wrong ??
> > Loads of you have won, some more than once, and although I have entered
> > every day, (and need a new phone as mine is sulking after being dropped
> out
> > of a moving car...don't ask) I am still not getting those lovely 'well
> done
> > u have won' emails.
> > I am however using the free way in, would I stand more chance if I made
my
> > new fave drink an orange one and entered codes?
> > Pleeese help, I need a phone !!!!
> >
> > Lou
> >

> > ---

-=PrOzAk=-
July 16th 03, 05:51 PM
I can only understand each member of the family entering if each different
person logs on to do it. If it's entirely you with their names I don't think
that's fair. Ok so maybe bnot 50 but you could easily have 20 family members
who's name you've put down.

::compynei::
July 16th 03, 07:45 PM
6, including me