PDA

View Full Version : Free T-shirt and Free mp3 player -Cody BaNKS

!............®.............!
July 16th 03, 03:31 PM
all u have to do to get the FREE T-SHIRT AND GET THE FREE MP3 PLAYER is just
visit the link

http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/

step 2: Enter my secret AGENT ACCESS CODE ABOVE : 16786

step 3 : Click Enter

step 4 : fill up your profile

step 5 : check ur email for confirmation of sign up...

You will receive ur t-shirt in a week or so, and for the mp3 player i hear
that u have to recruit 70 agents , so keep recruiting
ALSO there are 3 games that you can play, and if u come in the top 10 list,
that gets u the mp3 player too. Hope we all win :))

Good Luck
Thx!!!!

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 16th 03, 03:34 PM
t&c says you need to be under 14
"!............=AE.............!" > wrote in message =
all u have to do to get the FREE T-SHIRT AND GET THE FREE MP3 PLAYER is =
just
visit the link

http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/

step 2: Enter my secret AGENT ACCESS CODE ABOVE : 16786

step 3 : Click Enter

step 4 : fill up your profile

step 5 : check ur email for confirmation of sign up...

You will receive ur t-shirt in a week or so, and for the mp3 player i =
hear
that u have to recruit 70 agents , so keep recruiting
ALSO there are 3 games that you can play, and if u come in the top 10 =
list,
that gets u the mp3 player too. Hope we all win :))

Good Luck
Thx!!!!

!............®.............!
July 16th 03, 03:44 PM
does anyone know for sure how many agents need to be recruited?? if so,
please post the link!

"!............®.............!" > wrote in message
> all u have to do to get the FREE T-SHIRT AND GET THE FREE MP3 PLAYER is
just
> visit the link
>
> http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
>
> step 2: Enter my secret AGENT ACCESS CODE ABOVE : 16786
>
> step 3 : Click Enter
>
> step 4 : fill up your profile
>
> step 5 : check ur email for confirmation of sign up...
>
> You will receive ur t-shirt in a week or so, and for the mp3 player i
hear
> that u have to recruit 70 agents , so keep recruiting
> ALSO there are 3 games that you can play, and if u come in the top 10
list,
> that gets u the mp3 player too. Hope we all win :))
>
> Good Luck
> Thx!!!!

-=PrOzAk=-
July 16th 03, 04:57 PM
Yeah I hope people 14+ in here aren't cheating them!

"!............®.............!" > wrote in message
all u have to do to get the FREE T-SHIRT AND GET THE FREE MP3 PLAYER is just
visit the link

http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/

step 2: Enter my secret AGENT ACCESS CODE ABOVE : 16786

step 3 : Click Enter

step 4 : fill up your profile

step 5 : check ur email for confirmation of sign up...

You will receive ur t-shirt in a week or so, and for the mp3 player i hear
that u have to recruit 70 agents , so keep recruiting
ALSO there are 3 games that you can play, and if u come in the top 10 list,
that gets u the mp3 player too. Hope we all win :))

Good Luck
Thx!!!!

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 16th 03, 06:39 PM
I signed up before I read the t&c, but won't be asking for referrals now =
I have read them, it's not fair on the kids.

"!............=AE.............!" > wrote in message
all u have to do to get the FREE T-SHIRT AND GET THE FREE MP3 PLAYER is =
just
visit the link

http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/

step 2: Enter my secret AGENT ACCESS CODE ABOVE : 16786

step 3 : Click Enter

step 4 : fill up your profile

step 5 : check ur email for confirmation of sign up...

You will receive ur t-shirt in a week or so, and for the mp3 player i =
hear
that u have to recruit 70 agents , so keep recruiting
ALSO there are 3 games that you can play, and if u come in the top 10 =
list,
that gets u the mp3 player too. Hope we all win :))

Good Luck
Thx!!!!

Lostin1999
July 16th 03, 06:47 PM
site seems to have a fault!!!

wont mail out to new members!!

Mark

"!............®.............!" > wrote in message
> all u have to do to get the FREE T-SHIRT AND GET THE FREE MP3 PLAYER is
just
> visit the link
>
> http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/
>
> step 2: Enter my secret AGENT ACCESS CODE ABOVE : 16786
>
> step 3 : Click Enter
>
> step 4 : fill up your profile
>
> step 5 : check ur email for confirmation of sign up...
>
> You will receive ur t-shirt in a week or so, and for the mp3 player i
hear
> that u have to recruit 70 agents , so keep recruiting
> ALSO there are 3 games that you can play, and if u come in the top 10
list,
> that gets u the mp3 player too. Hope we all win :))
>
> Good Luck
> Thx!!!!

Helen Page
July 16th 03, 10:23 PM
!............®.............! > wrote:
> does anyone know for sure how many agents need to be recruited?? if
> so, please post the link!

Don't have a link handy but according to the letter I got with my tshirt
it's 30 for a monocular and 50 for an MP3 player & cinema tickets (4 IIRC).

Helen Page
July 16th 03, 10:24 PM
-=PrOzAk=- > wrote:
> Yeah I hope people 14+ in here aren't cheating them!

Not intentionally! I didn't notice that!

Suzie
July 17th 03, 10:10 AM
Me too LG. I got the free tshirt but it was a kids size so I guessed it =
was a kids comp. I've given that to my daughter, and haven't used my =
recruiters thingy at all.

Suzie

"!............=AE.............!" > wrote in message
all u have to do to get the FREE T-SHIRT AND GET THE FREE MP3 PLAYER is =
just
visit the link

http://www.dubit.co.uk/agent/

step 2: Enter my secret AGENT ACCESS CODE ABOVE : 16786

step 3 : Click Enter

step 4 : fill up your profile

step 5 : check ur email for confirmation of sign up...

You will receive ur t-shirt in a week or so, and for the mp3 player i =
hear
that u have to recruit 70 agents , so keep recruiting
ALSO there are 3 games that you can play, and if u come in the top 10 =
list,
that gets u the mp3 player too. Hope we all win :))

Good Luck
Thx!!!!

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 18th 03, 08:17 AM
I have managed to recruit 30 new agents so far.

To recruit more agents, just tell them to register with this site using the
secret access code: 51917

only 20 more and i can get Luke a mp3 player for his 13th birfday :D

--
xxx

Free 'n Easy A community of people who care about each other, and love
freebies. Be warned, this is a political correctness free zone!!!.
http://www.free-n-easy.org.uk ......more than just a message board!

www.goldenagecomputing.co.uk .....please spread the word!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk ..... spread this word too!

Google