PDA

View Full Version : Re: Free Wavefinder - PC Digital Radio

Nozza
July 16th 03, 08:49 PM
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:42:06 +0100, Nozza
> wrote:

>http://www.ukdigitalradio.com/wavefinder/

Grrrrrrrrrr

Just "registered" and it said they'd all gone :(

It doesn't tell you until afterwards.

Maybe they'll see this note, feel sorry for me, and send me a "Proper"
digital radio instead :)

Noz
--
Remove the obvious spam trap when replying by email

PhilÅ
July 16th 03, 11:58 PM
Just like to also add, mine is great on my new MBD (Intel), my older board
with a via chipset really struggled.

Managed to get mine from psion direct in a £60 off promotion. £39 instead of
£99 many months back.

"Tenex" > wrote in message
> sPoNiX wrote:
> > On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:49:02 +0100, Nozza
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> Grrrrrrrrrr
> >>
> >> Just "registered" and it said they'd all gone :(
> >
> > What's the cheapest that anyone has seen these now? Any aound the
> > £20-£30 mark?
> >
> > sPoNiX
>

> £40+ on eBay. Expansys had them for £39 a couple of weeks ago as a
special.

> And FWIW mine is just great (*) .... records about 4 hours a day every
day.

> (*) ... since I bought a PC with an all Intel chipset. :-)

Google