PDA

View Full Version : Free computer bits (York)

Ben Weaver
July 17th 03, 02:54 PM
Hi all...

The Computer Recycling Project at the University of York always has lot
of free bits and pieces available. The website is www.comprec.org.uk

(NB: "buyers" must collect from York!)

Regards,

Ben Weaver
~~~~~~~~~~
Computer Recycling Project
www.comprec.org.uk

Tony Sutton
July 17th 03, 09:17 PM
"Ben Weaver" > wrote in message

> The Computer Recycling Project at the University of York always has lot
> of free bits and pieces available. The website is www.comprec.org.uk

Your website doesn't work. :) I got the standard Webfusion front page and 3
annoying popup adverts!

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

*Gemz*
July 17th 03, 09:39 PM
works fine for me... here's some of their "hot stuff"
a.. FREE 14" MONITORS! FREE KEYBOARDS! Erm, they're free.

a.. FREE SOFTWARE It's old and it's listed in the 'Parts for Sale' page.

a.. CANON TYPEWRITER! It's a biggie, but it's free! Has a small LCD screen.

a.. FREE STUFF! Apple Mac LCIIs and LCIIIs. Mac Monitors: free-£5

a.. SCANNERS! A4 Flatbed colour SCSI scanners - £5 each.

a.. LASER PRINTERS! A4 300dpi Laser printers. Working. £15 each.