PDA

View Full Version : Still need a Coke Code?

Adam S
July 17th 03, 05:10 PM
RWZCSBJJL

Our canteen appears to have found a case of cans with codes on them, so I
will post any I get, as I have collected what I needed.

Please post to let everyone know it used.

Adam S

MiracleBob
July 17th 03, 05:20 PM
"Adam S" > wrote in message
> RWZCSBJJL
>
> Our canteen appears to have found a case of cans with codes on them, so I
> will post any I get, as I have collected what I needed.
>
> Please post to let everyone know it used.
>
> Adam S

Thanks Adam for posting the code, it has been used but not by me :-(

Adam S
July 17th 03, 05:30 PM
> RWZCSBJJL
> >
> > Our canteen appears to have found a case of cans with codes on them, so
> > will post any I get, as I have collected what I needed.
> >
> > Please post to let everyone know it used.
> >
> > Adam S
> >

> Thanks Adam for posting the code, it has been used but not by me :-(

Blimey that was quick!

Google