PDA

View Full Version : o/t-ish need reminding

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 17th 03, 06:39 PM
I have signed up to a few ''give away'' sites and not sure what I get =
back form them, how to earn ''points'' and how to redeem. Any =
advice/help appreciated, these are the sites -=20

mutual
euromiles

I also do -=20
bonusmail
clix
gozing surveys
nfo surveys
lightspeed surveys

but know how these work

are there any more anyone can recommend, I've lost track of what's what =
with all these but trying to get up to date.

--=20
Caravan to rent. From April - October.
Robin Hood Leisure Park, Chapel St Leonards.
7 Miles From Skegness, 2 Miles From Ingoldmells
E-mail LG @ for details and prices
--
Remove CARAVAN to reply

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 17th 03, 07:28 PM
url's please maz ?
do you need referrals?

"-:=A6:-Maz-:=A6:-" > wrote in =
message ...
Ipoints
Pinecone
NOP

Rev John
July 17th 03, 09:33 PM
If any one spots a signup banner please let me know, will be a very grateful
rj

"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> Ipoints
> Pinecone
> NOP

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 17th 03, 11:14 PM
www.ipoints.co.uk

Pinecone.. you have to find invite banners on web sites and they pay out £4
luncheon vouchers for every survey completed.

Rev John
July 18th 03, 11:58 AM
thanks for that info Steve.

"Steve M." > wrote in message

> "Rev John" > wrote in message
> > If any one spots a signup banner please let me know, will be a very
> grateful
> > rj
>
> They were dotted around www.handbag.com fairly recently, don't know if
> they're still there now though. I think the websites they advertise on
(and
> even the specific pages on those sites) all depend on the type of product
> that they're running surveys on, and/or whether they have 'vacancies' in
> particular demographic groups (when I finally found a banner, they were
only
> recruiting females in a certain age group so I had to sign my wife up
> instead :-)) ). They're a very serious company - it's ACNeilson, who do
the
> main TV ratings and the benchmark shopping surveys for all the big
> supermarkets - so they ask LOTS of questions to build up your profile
> beforehand, there's no guarantee that you'll be accepted (e.g. if you're a
> student who finds their banner on the "OAP Today" website or whatever!)
and
> there's no fooling them. But they pay the £4 very quickly, even before
you
> actually complete the survey once you've been selected to take part in
one,
> although I suspect that you only need to let them down once and it'll be
> bye-bye panel! I'll keep my eyes open for any recruitment banners -
> sometimes they even recruit directly through the website if they're
*really*
> desperate for panellists of a certain type so it might be worth checking
> www.pineconeresearch.co.uk occasionally!

news.btopenworld.com
July 19th 03, 12:11 AM
They do pop up on all sorts of websites - I signed up via the Doonesbury
comic strip site!
They are generally pretty quick at paying out - and when there is a problem,
they are good about sorting it out too!
Au Res.,
Paul

--
http://www.efbenson.co.uk/
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 19th 03, 12:31 AM
I did a survey for them yesterday... first one in months :¬)

Helen Page
July 19th 03, 03:45 AM
Lovegoddess (LG) > wrote:
> I have signed up to a few ''give away'' sites and not sure what I get
> back form them, how to earn ''points'' and how to redeem. Any
> advice/help appreciated, these are the sites -

> euromiles

They email you every so often, click the ad for 20 miles a click, sign up
for more if you fancy... summat like a 7000 mile limit on clicks, ie when
you get to however many you nee for a flight a maximum of 7000 (IIRC) can be
ones you got by clicking, the rest need to be referrals or sign-ups. Or
summat...

Google