PDA

View Full Version : Rec'd Today July 18 03

-=PrOzAk=-
July 18th 03, 12:03 PM
www.amstore.co.uk Sent me a CD by COCAHIBA, contained 3 songs and was all
pretty :)
www.chocollect.co.uk I got my free t-shirt today, I wanted a MOS one but
they ran out so now I have a stinkin X-Box t-shirt!
www.endymion.penhaligons.com sent me a perfume sample

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
(it's totally free)
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=i_said_mooo

Trader1
July 20th 03, 11:46 PM
> wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:03:41 +0100, "-=PrOzAk=-"
> > wrote:
>

> >www.chocollect.co.uk I got my free t-shirt today, I wanted a MOS one but
> >they ran out so now I have a stinkin X-Box t-shirt!
>

> I got the xbox shirt but it's large, so no use for me... I'm at least
> xl..

Is that because of ll the choc you had to eat to get one?

Google