PDA

View Full Version : Re: Free t-shirt & movie posters

-=PrOzAk=-
July 18th 03, 12:31 PM
STOP!!!!
Please no more. Stick it in your signature! I did and I have 50 allready!

::compynei::
July 18th 03, 01:14 PM
Well done Maz! I have recruited 9 =[ If anyone wants to help me out then
register at www.dubit.co.uk/agent with secret access code 43672

Thanks =]

--
skater boi
if your from the uk go to www.dubit.co.uk/agent, and register for a free

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> I have managed to recruit 30 new agents so far.
>
> To recruit more agents, just tell them to register with this site using
the
> secret access code: 51917
>
> only 20 more and i can get Luke a mp3 player for his 13th birfday :D

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:14:19 +0100, "::compynei::"
> wrote:

>Well done Maz! I have recruited 9 =[ If anyone wants to help me out then
>register at www.dubit.co.uk/agent with secret access code 43672

Ditto with 22652

;)

°°°Rachel°°°
July 18th 03, 03:14 PM
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa
aaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

*Gemz*
July 18th 03, 08:06 PM
Right, I want in on this! I've only recruited 6, I want an mp3 player!
*Stomps feet*

www.dubit.co.uk/agent with secret access code 48377

Ta luvz ;)

Gemz

NWalch
July 27th 03, 06:56 PM
Can you still win a tshirt.

I registered but was not given an ID or any mention of a thsirt.

Nick

NWalch
July 27th 03, 06:56 PM
Can you still win a tshirt.

I registered but was not given an ID or any mention of a thsirt.

Nick

Google