PDA

View Full Version : Re: viouchers for mums

Al Rogers
July 18th 03, 04:57 PM
are these printable vouchers or do they come through the post?

Thanks
"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> http://www.mumplusone.com/
>
> Rachel-is-mum-to-a-lovely-little-puddy-tat
> --
> ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> ~ ^

souls2souls-uk
July 18th 03, 05:06 PM
"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> http://www.mumplusone.com/
>
> Rachel-is-mum-to-a-lovely-little-puddy-tat
> --
> ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> ~ ^

souls2souls is mum I mean dad to tiny ickle gold fish called bubsy :-)

oh dear oh dear must feed him been a few days now don't want another one to
die.

Still just get another one all look same to me.

°°°Rachel°°°
July 18th 03, 06:40 PM
Aaaaawwwwww, naughty souls! Poor Bubsy :o(

If he is going spare Pickie might like him!

Rachel and Pickie-puddy-tat
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message

> "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > http://www.mumplusone.com/
> >
> > Rachel-is-mum-to-a-lovely-little-puddy-tat
> > --
> > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > ~ ^
> >

> souls2souls is mum I mean dad to tiny ickle gold fish called bubsy :-)
>
> oh dear oh dear must feed him been a few days now don't want another one
> die.
>
> Still just get another one all look same to me.

souls2souls-uk
July 18th 03, 10:17 PM
"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> Aaaaawwwwww, naughty souls! Poor Bubsy :o(
>
> If he is going spare Pickie might like him!
>
> Rachel and Pickie-puddy-tat
> --
> ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> ~ ^
>
> "souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message
> >
> > "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > > http://www.mumplusone.com/
> > >
> > > Rachel-is-mum-to-a-lovely-little-puddy-tat
> > > --
> > > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > > ~ ^
> > >

> > souls2souls is mum I mean dad to tiny ickle gold fish called bubsy :-)
> >
> > oh dear oh dear must feed him been a few days now don't want another one
> > die.
> >
> > Still just get another one all look same to me.

I love my goldfish :-)

You keep Pickie the puddy tat away from him or errr might be a her dunno

°°°Rachel°°°
July 19th 03, 05:11 AM
Check its undercarriage..........

--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

"souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message

> "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > Aaaaawwwwww, naughty souls! Poor Bubsy :o(
> >
> > If he is going spare Pickie might like him!
> >
> > Rachel and Pickie-puddy-tat
> > --
> > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > ~ ^

> > > souls2souls is mum I mean dad to tiny ickle gold fish called bubsy :-)
> > >
> > > oh dear oh dear must feed him been a few days now don't want another
one
> > > die.
> > >
> > > Still just get another one all look same to me.
> > >

> I love my goldfish :-)
>
> You keep Pickie the puddy tat away from him or errr might be a her dunno

souls2souls-uk
July 19th 03, 12:25 PM
"°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> Check its undercarriage..........
>
> --
> ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> ~ ^
>
> "souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message
> >
> > "°°°Rachel°°°" > wrote in message
> > > Aaaaawwwwww, naughty souls! Poor Bubsy :o(
> > >
> > > If he is going spare Pickie might like him!
> > >
> > > Rachel and Pickie-puddy-tat
> > > --
> > > ~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
> > > ~ ^

> one

> > I love my goldfish :-)
> >
> > You keep Pickie the puddy tat away from him or errr might be a her dunno

Think i'll pass on that :-)

July 23rd 03, 05:06 PM
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:57:28 GMT, "Al Rogers"
> wrote:

>are these printable vouchers or do they come through the post?

We had a huge book of these some months ago..not all baby related
either.

sPoNiX

Google