PDA

View Full Version : Re: Free Giggler toy

Rod Jones
July 18th 03, 08:40 PM
> They will send free Giggler toy in August

A giggler toy, like this?

http://graphics.equantum.com/mow.wmv

:o)

ripper
July 18th 03, 10:37 PM
This doesn't work!
"Rod Jones" > wrote in message
> > They will send free Giggler toy in August
>
> A giggler toy, like this?
>
> http://graphics.equantum.com/mow.wmv
>
> :o)
>

> ---

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 20th 03, 02:03 AM
rofl.......great.......

"Rod Jones" > wrote in message =
> They will send free Giggler toy in August

A giggler toy, like this?

http://graphics.equantum.com/mow.wmv

:o)

Monty
July 20th 03, 02:27 AM
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:03:56 +0100, "Lovegoddess \(LG\)"
> wrote:

>rofl.......great.......
>
>"Rod Jones" > wrote in message ...
>> They will send free Giggler toy in August
>
>A giggler toy, like this?
>
>http://graphics.equantum.com/mow.wmv
How bloody outrageous and disgusting my God whatever next .
Monty .

Funny Lady
July 21st 03, 01:49 PM
(Funny Lady) wrote in message >...
> Phone 0800 585 759 Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (so you have about 15 minutes
> to call - or you will have to wait until monday)
>

> Say you saw advert in Mother & Baby magazine
>
> Answer the question quoted in the magazine - which is "is calcium good
> for teeth - true or false ?"
>
> So answer is "true"
>
> They will send free Giggler toy in August

OK you ungrateful gits - its Monday so you can phone up for your free
toy from Nestle

Its a soft toy like those Milky Bar kid dolls they were giving out a
few weeks ago

souls2souls-uk
July 21st 03, 02:24 PM
"Funny Lady" > wrote in message
om...
> (Funny Lady) wrote in message
> > Phone 0800 585 759 Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (so you have about 15 minutes
> > to call - or you will have to wait until monday)
> >

> > Say you saw advert in Mother & Baby magazine
> >
> > Answer the question quoted in the magazine - which is "is calcium good
> > for teeth - true or false ?"
> >
> > So answer is "true"
> >
> > They will send free Giggler toy in August
>
> OK you ungrateful gits - its Monday so you can phone up for your free
> toy from Nestle
>
> Its a soft toy like those Milky Bar kid dolls they were giving out a
> few weeks ago

your a real peoples person. I think your wasted here and think you should
work in public relations :-)

just joking funnylady

Funny Lady
July 21st 03, 11:35 PM
"souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message >...

> your a real peoples person. I think your wasted here and think you should
> work in public relations :-)
>
> just joking funnylady

Very true
I found the freebie whilst flicking through Mother & Baby magazine in
ASDA I didn't buy the magazine
When I called the freephone number they said that there was a question
in the magazine that I had to answer to get the freebie
As I didn't have the magazine I left my house and went to Woolworths
to check the magazine for the question and I bought some chocolate in
Woolworths to avoid any trouble
Then I rushed back to my computer in order to post the freebie at
4.45pm leaving 15 minutes to claim the freebie that day
Its a good freebie - like the Daz dogs

I doubt that anybody bothered to phone for the freebie and when I
phoned them again with the answer - they didn't even ask for the
answer to the question

Anyway what is the point in searching for quality freebies if this is
the response I get ?
I'm not even a freebie fanatic

I don't think I will waste my time posting freebies anymore
I've posted a few just before this message - and thats your lot

souls2souls-uk
July 22nd 03, 01:14 PM
"Funny Lady" > wrote in message
m...
> "souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message
> >
> > your a real peoples person. I think your wasted here and think you
should
> > work in public relations :-)
> >
> > just joking funnylady
> >
> Very true
> I found the freebie whilst flicking through Mother & Baby magazine in
> ASDA I didn't buy the magazine
> When I called the freephone number they said that there was a question
> in the magazine that I had to answer to get the freebie
> As I didn't have the magazine I left my house and went to Woolworths
> to check the magazine for the question and I bought some chocolate in
> Woolworths to avoid any trouble
> Then I rushed back to my computer in order to post the freebie at
> 4.45pm leaving 15 minutes to claim the freebie that day
> Its a good freebie - like the Daz dogs
>
> I doubt that anybody bothered to phone for the freebie and when I
> phoned them again with the answer - they didn't even ask for the
> answer to the question
>
> Anyway what is the point in searching for quality freebies if this is
> the response I get ?
> I'm not even a freebie fanatic
>
> I don't think I will waste my time posting freebies anymore
> I've posted a few just before this message - and thats your lot

don't even think about disappearing funnylady we love you! :-D