PDA

View Full Version : FREE Computers!!!

Buzz on Lappy
July 18th 03, 10:30 PM
No catches, no tricks. If you are someone in education, (or one of your
dependants is), are on low income, and in the vicinity of the Medway
Towns in Kent, (or can get there to collect) Go to the Komputers 4 Kids
site in my sig, look in the contacy section of the FAQ and get in touch
with the Kent chappie.

The heading is true, FREE computers!!! (From p100 up)
--
Komputers 4 Kids
http://www.komputers4kids.co.uk

For those that use the PC as a lifeline and contact point
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk

Buzz on Lappy
July 21st 03, 12:55 AM
Wandered in and burbled at us:
> oooh! i know who is running the one in kent! they looked after me lots of
> times when i were younger!

HUH? you know Rocky & Rose? Why not email them then! They will probably
love to hear from you. Known them for many years, which is why I was
quite happy to have him as the kent chappie.
--
Providing IT equipment for all in education
http://www.komputers4kids.co.uk

For those that use the PC as a lifeline and contact point
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk

beanykermit
July 21st 03, 09:50 AM
yea they live a couple fo doors up from my mums, think i will email em !

Buzz on Lappy
July 21st 03, 01:18 PM
Wandered in and burbled at us:
> yea they live a couple fo doors up from my mums, think i will email em !

go for it! 6 years ago I was living in Rainham, me an Rocky were thr red
cross in Gillingham, and even ran a junk shop for a while!
--
Providing IT equipment for all in education
http://www.komputers4kids.co.uk

For those that use the PC as a lifeline and contact point
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk

beanykermit
July 21st 03, 02:49 PM
"Buzz on Lappy" > wrote in message
. ..
> Wandered in and burbled at us:
> > yea they live a couple fo doors up from my mums, think i will email em !
> >

> go for it! 6 years ago I was living in Rainham, me an Rocky were thr red
> cross in Gillingham, and even ran a junk shop for a while!
> --
> Providing IT equipment for all in education
> http://www.komputers4kids.co.uk
>
> For those that use the PC as a lifeline and contact point
> http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk

yea i remember rocky doing red cross and he use to help out in your shop i
think, according to my mum. small world aint it!
so you might have seen me out and about lol

Buzz
July 21st 03, 04:33 PM
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...

> "Buzz on Lappy" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Wandered in and burbled at us:
> > > yea they live a couple fo doors up from my mums, think i will email em !
> > >

> > go for it! 6 years ago I was living in Rainham, me an Rocky were thr red
> > cross in Gillingham, and even ran a junk shop for a while!
> > --
> > Providing IT equipment for all in education
> > http://www.komputers4kids.co.uk
> >
> > For those that use the PC as a lifeline and contact point
> > http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk
>
> yea i remember rocky doing red cross and he use to help out in your shop i
> think, according to my mum. small world aint it!
> so you might have seen me out and about lol

yup! We may even know each other! I was down there the other week too!

--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Buzz on Lappy
July 22nd 03, 08:40 PM
Wandered in and burbled at us:
> we may do know each other! hmmm..

you never know! my pic is in my profile
--
Providing IT equipment for all in education
http://www.komputers4kids.co.uk

For those that use the PC as a lifeline and contact point
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk

Google