PDA

View Full Version : Free O2 sim card

Gareth
July 19th 03, 06:27 PM
I'm after a O2 PAYG simcard, the one with 300 free messages each month etc.

I see these deals all the time in various places, but now I actually want
one, I can't find it !!

Can anyone help ??

Check out www.deaf4life.co.uk
for all the latest news and gossip

Steve M.
July 19th 03, 08:44 PM
www.chocollect.com

They've just reduced the 'price' of their O2 sim card from 25 wrappers to
10, but each wrapper is worth double at the moment so if you're quick you
can get one for just 5 wrappers. It comes very quickly too!

Titus A Ducksass
July 21st 03, 08:57 AM

>try www.greasypalm.co.uk
>there is a banner saying they will pay you £2 to buy a 99p 02 sim card
The link from the page is broken (as are most of there pages.

coulthard
July 21st 03, 10:57 AM
> >try www.greasypalm.co.uk
> >there is a banner saying they will pay you £2 to buy a 99p 02 sim card
> The link from the page is broken (as are most of there pages.

Maybe I have been lucky but the O2 sim card link has always worked for me.

Titus A Ducksass
July 21st 03, 07:40 PM
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:57:04 +0100, "coulthard"
> wrote:

>> >try www.greasypalm.co.uk
>> >there is a banner saying they will pay you £2 to buy a 99p 02 sim card
>> The link from the page is broken (as are most of there pages.
>
>Maybe I have been lucky but the O2 sim card link has always worked for me.

Still broken. :(

Gareth
July 21st 03, 10:33 PM
I just ordered 2 sim cards from Greasypalm at a cost of 99p each. Link
worked fine for me.

Thanks for the link.

"Titus A Ducksass" > wrote in message

> >> The link from the page is broken (as are most of there pages.
> >
> >Maybe I have been lucky but the O2 sim card link has always worked for
me.

> Still broken. :(

Peter
July 30th 03, 01:35 AM
On 23 Jul 2003 06:04:30 -0700, (GreasyPalm)
wrote:

>>The link from the page is broken (as are most of there pages).
>
>It sounds as though you have some form of ad-blocking or firewall
>software on your system. I'm finding an increasing number of software
>products block known 'advertising' links.
>
>I've posted a help file on GreasyPalm that lists a few of the known
>software packages that do this, along with a few tips on how to get
>that software to stop censoring your attempts at shopping :)
>
>http://www.greasypalm.co.uk/emailmembers/links_not_working.htm
>
>If you still have problems, use the contact form on GreasyPalm and
>I'll get in touch to try and help further.

Seriously crap website...............I tried to register and it never
allowed me to get past entering my address............same screen over
and over again. Get a decent programmer before you launch a web-site
and waste people's time.

Peter

wrote:

>>The link from the page is broken (as are most of there pages).
>
>It sounds as though you have some form of ad-blocking or firewall
>software on your system. I'm finding an increasing number of software
>products block known 'advertising' links.
>
>I've posted a help file on GreasyPalm that lists a few of the known
>software packages that do this, along with a few tips on how to get
>that software to stop censoring your attempts at shopping :)
>
>http://www.greasypalm.co.uk/emailmembers/links_not_working.htm
>
>If you still have problems, use the contact form on GreasyPalm and
>I'll get in touch to try and help further.

Seriously crap website...............I tried to register and it never
allowed me to get past entering my address............same screen over
and over again. Get a decent programmer before you launch a web-site
and waste people's time.

Peter

Google