PDA

View Full Version : Free Carry On Doctor DVD...

Paul Bines
July 19th 03, 11:58 PM
....in tomorrow's News of The World (at least in the CArlton ITV region - it
was advertised otonight during "Star Trek After They Were Famous"

Au Res.,
Paul

--
http://www.efbenson.co.uk/
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Monty
July 20th 03, 12:10 AM
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:58:42 +0100, "Paul Bines"
> wrote:

>...in tomorrow's News of The World (at least in the CArlton ITV region - it
>was advertised otonight during "Star Trek After They Were Famous"
>
>Au Res.,
>Paul
Fascinating .
Monty.

Paul Bines
July 20th 03, 02:24 AM
> Fascinating .
I hope you had your eyebrow raised when you typed that...
Au Res.,
Paul

--
http://www.efbenson.co.uk/
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines
http://www.convergent-diversity.co.uk/

selkie
July 20th 03, 02:27 AM
"Paul Bines" > wrote in message
> ...in tomorrow's News of The World (at least in the CArlton ITV region -
it
> was advertised otonight during "Star Trek After They Were Famous"
>
> Au Res.,
> Paul
>
> --
> http://www.efbenson.co.uk/
> http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines
> http://www.convergent-diversity.co.uk/

Great Movie that was. I grew up near to the Ealing Film Studios. Used to wag
school and we would hang over the 15' wall after climbing the parrots cage
netting to get on to it. BUt I live in small village so unlikely to get a
copy of it.
selkie

Jonny
July 21st 03, 12:06 AM
> That's funny - It was in my NOTW this evening when I bought in - In the
> plastic bag with the magazine inside. ???
>

> Graham

I'm in Scotland. we must get a slightly different issue to yourselves then.
We had to cut out the coupon on page 20.
I know our daily Sun is different, as we get the Scottish Sun, and thats
printed in Glasgow.

That'll be the reason then.

Paul Bines
July 21st 03, 01:47 AM
Yep! I got mine in the newspaper, and I'm in Essex.
The DVD is good quality (on my computer at least!)
Au REs.,
Paul

--
http://www.efbenson.co.uk/
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines
http://www.convergent-diversity.co.uk/

Dawn
July 21st 03, 11:25 AM
Does anyone want to swap? I love carry ons. Ooh matron
"Paul Bines" > wrote in message
> Yep! I got mine in the newspaper, and I'm in Essex.
> The DVD is good quality (on my computer at least!)
> Au REs.,
> Paul
>
> --
> http://www.efbenson.co.uk/