PDA

View Full Version : Re: 1 x Coke CD Single for 5 Chocollect codes

*Gemz*
July 20th 03, 10:55 AM
I took one of these coke singles to a buy/sell/swap shop, along with some
videos yesterday. The guy bought the vids off me but thought the single was
pretty useless. I offered him it for free and he still declined, and then
offered to chuck it for me - I agreed. [That was the Sonique one.] So
apparently, there's bog-all collectivity about them!

That said, I have got a bid for the Feeder one for a quid on Ebid.co.uk...
But I reckon the Feeder one's the only one worth having! :)

Gemz

Simon Finnigan
July 21st 03, 01:24 PM
*Gemz* wrote:
> I took one of these coke singles to a buy/sell/swap shop, along with
> some videos yesterday. The guy bought the vids off me but thought the
> single was pretty useless. I offered him it for free and he still
> declined, and then offered to chuck it for me - I agreed. [That was
> the Sonique one.] So apparently, there's bog-all collectivity about
> them!
>
> That said, I have got a bid for the Feeder one for a quid on
> Ebid.co.uk... But I reckon the Feeder one's the only one worth
> having! :)

I`ve had a few people interested. Not worth collecting them to sell them
again later, but if you are interested in getting one or two it`s cheaper
buying 5 packs of chocolate than 25 cans of coke :-)

--
Mandrake 9 - £3.00 including first class delivery (3 CD`s)
Debian 3.0R1 - £7.00 including first class delivery (7 CD`s)

Google