PDA

View Full Version : Bored, bored, bored...

*Gemz*
July 20th 03, 11:35 AM
I've just realised I'm bored, so my mood's dropping. Quick, give me some fun
free urls to waste my time and save my sanity!

Not the scalextric though, done that to death :)

Gemz

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Omair
July 20th 03, 11:43 AM
"*Gemz*" >

> I've just realised I'm bored, so my mood's dropping. Quick, give me some fun
> free urls to waste my time and save my sanity!
>
> Not the scalextric though, done that to death :)
>
> Gemz

Lots of Flash & Shockwave games at
http://www.t45ol.com/all_us.php?start=0&nbl=15&order=votes&max=871
(It's a large page - may take a couple of minutes to download)

===================
Omair

*Gemz*
July 20th 03, 11:47 AM
"Omair" > wrote in message
> "*Gemz*" >
> >
> > I've just realised I'm bored, so my mood's dropping. Quick, give me some
fun
> > free urls to waste my time and save my sanity!
> >
> > Not the scalextric though, done that to death :)
> >
> > Gemz
>
> Lots of Flash & Shockwave games at
> http://www.t45ol.com/all_us.php?start=0&nbl=15&order=votes&max=871
> (It's a large page - may take a couple of minutes to download)

> Omair

Thank you Omair, I'll have a look :)

Gem

Google