PDA

View Full Version : Req: Freeware Outlook Express Backup Tool?

*Gemz*
July 20th 03, 11:36 AM
Any suggestions? A nice one that works preferably...

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Chris Nelis
July 20th 03, 02:06 PM
To backup my emails all I do is:

Copy the store folder, Location of this folder is tools>options Maintence
tab then store folder.

"*Gemz*" > wrote in message
> Any suggestions? A nice one that works preferably...
>
> --
> "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not
> sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Aquazur-Dra
July 21st 03, 02:19 PM
have a look at

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm

*Gemz* <> wrote in message
> Any suggestions? A nice one that works preferably...
>
> --
> "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not
> sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

*Gemz*
July 21st 03, 08:25 PM
Cheers, will do :)

"Aquazur-Dra" > wrote in message
> have a look at
>
> http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm
>
> *Gemz* <> wrote in message
> > Any suggestions? A nice one that works preferably...
> >
> > --
> > "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
> not
> > sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Google