PDA

View Full Version : what happened to ..

souls2souls-uk
July 20th 03, 11:59 AM
pay to surf scheme likes alladvantage?

Cheers

Heather-SCOTGIRL
July 20th 03, 12:16 PM
they went bust because they paid out more than they got in,(lot of =
people cheating I hear) they owed me about 40 pounds when it shut down =
aswell, was a good program

heather
--=20
EXTRA COMPETITION BELOW--=20
email prize game called a winningnote. It means that you and I could =
each WIN a tub of Mackie's Ice Cream worth =A32.79 There's no catch, all =
you have to do to find out if we win is=20
Please CLICK HERE
=
http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=3D35&sender=3Dscotg=
, or send a blank email to =
[email protected] .com to check if you =
win with your sender

"souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message =
> pay to surf scheme likes alladvantage?
>=20
> Cheers
>=20

souls2souls-uk
July 20th 03, 01:02 PM

--
EXTRA COMPETITION BELOW--
email prize game called a winningnote. It means that you and I could each

http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=35&[email protected]
co.uk , or send a blank email to
[email protected] .com to check if you win
with your sender

"souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message
> pay to surf scheme likes alladvantage?
>
> Cheers

ahhh right that a shame. i quite liked the idea and the money wasn't too
bad. I've found a few sites that pay you to fill out surveys but they ask
you to send them a one time payment so am a bit weary of them.

Doesn't seem like many ways to make a little at the moment.

thanks Heather me weeeeeeeeee lasssy

Google