PDA

View Full Version : Fanta phone-won 1st go!!!!

July 21st 03, 12:45 PM
I eventually decided to have a go (no purchase) and I've won. Never
won anything before in my life.

Do these prizes actually arrive, I really hope so.

Diane

-=PrOzAk=-
July 21st 03, 01:46 PM
No way! Do you realise how lucky you are? I was trying for weeks and weeks
until eventually I won one. The phones definatly come, I won mine on a
Sunday and it came on the Thursday but you have to allow 28 days. The phones
are fantastic I'm sure you'll love it!

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
(it's totally free)
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=i_said_mooo
"D" > wrote in message
> I eventually decided to have a go (no purchase) and I've won. Never
> won anything before in my life.
>
> Do these prizes actually arrive, I really hope so.
>
> Diane
>

> ---

July 21st 03, 01:51 PM
Oooh, you've got me really excited now.(and me within three weeks of
giving birth, you never know what else I'll be getting if I get too
excited...a baby I hope!!!)

Can't wait till my hubby gets home. He gave me his upgrade earlier
this year and now his battery is knackered so I think I might be
giving him this one.

Diane

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> No way! Do you realise how lucky you are? I was trying for weeks and
weeks
> until eventually I won one. The phones definatly come, I won mine on
> Sunday and it came on the Thursday but you have to allow 28 days.
The phones
> are fantastic I'm sure you'll love it!
>
> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Hi If your from the uk all you have to do is visit
www.dubit.co.uk/agent and
> put 22066 as the Agent Access Code to get a FREE T-shirt!
> -----------------------
>
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual
pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=i_said_mooo
> "D" > wrote in message
> > I eventually decided to have a go (no purchase) and I've won.
Never
> > won anything before in my life.
> >
> > Do these prizes actually arrive, I really hope so.
> >
> > Diane
> >

> > ---

Mark
July 21st 03, 02:29 PM
how do i go about entering this comp?

"souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message

> "D" > wrote in message
> > I eventually decided to have a go (no purchase) and I've won. Never
> > won anything before in my life.
> >
> > Do these prizes actually arrive, I really hope so.
> >
> > Diane
> >

> > ---
> >

> you got me so excited now. what's the site to have a go at this to win a
> phone?
>
> cheers
> good luck with the baby
>
> remember breaaaaaaaaaaaath heeehwhooooooooooooooooo
>

> ---

-=PrOzAk=-
July 21st 03, 03:10 PM
www.fanta.co.uk
Sign up and click the button the left that says How Do I enter then click
enter daily draw without purchase. Do this everyday before 5pm, If you've
won you'll get an e-mail the next day at 10:31 and good luck :D

--

"Simon" > wrote in message

> "-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> > No way! Do you realise how lucky you are? I was trying for weeks and
weeks
> > until eventually I won one. The phones definatly come, I won mine on a
> > Sunday and it came on the Thursday but you have to allow 28 days. The
> phones
> > are fantastic I'm sure you'll love it!
> >

> What's the URL?
>
> Simon
> £5 of Free Calls & up to 89% of BT Rates @ www.ReallyCheapCalls.co.uk

keith
July 22nd 03, 04:50 PM
The guy I spoke to was
surprised that I had won by NPN! I wonder how many people do send in
txt msgs frm thr fns? OK, even I don't know what I just wrote! I am
an old fart!

Does this mean they try to make sure no-one wins by NPN, surely this is an illegal way to run a comp

Keith

pgnl
July 22nd 03, 08:22 PM

> If any other lucky git who has one can tell me how to light up the
> screen (so I can see the clock) when the keypad is locked I would be
> grateful. I am a semi blind old fart who does not have a watch!

Pressing the red right hand key should do it... (I won one a couple of weeks
ago...)

Patrick
Worcs.

July 23rd 03, 11:23 AM
Just to quell my excitement, my son broke his wrist at school so I've
been with him in hospital for the last 2 days whilst he had it reset
under a general. Oh, the ups and downs of life!!!!

Diane

Alex
July 23rd 03, 09:22 PM
> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:22:48 GMT, "pgnl" >
> wrote:
> >>
> >> If any other lucky git who has one can tell me how to light up the
> >> screen (so I can see the clock) when the keypad is locked I would be
> >> grateful. I am a semi blind old fart who does not have a watch!
> >
> >Pressing the red right hand key should do it... (I won one a couple of
weeks
> >ago...)
> >
> >Patrick
> >Worcs.
> >
> Yes, that works if the keypad is unlocked but this is the first phone
> I have had where you cannot get the display to light up when the
> keypad is locked. I can't really complain. It is such a nice phone
> otherwise. Now I need to win a free watch :)

Yeah, but if you hold down the red button for about 2 seconds then the main
screen comes up and the light comes on so you can see the time.

Hope that helps,

Alex

PS, more hints and tips on the forums at www.club-siemens.com :-)

~A~

Andrea Fuller
August 7th 03, 08:00 PM
>I have a Siemens S25 which is ancient but works really well. It might
>be old fashioned, but what the heck. The battery life went down to
>nothing. I ordered a new replacement double life battery for it from
>http://www.m-99.co.uk/ , which I have nothing to do with, other than
>as a customer. New battery turned up two days later and lasts 10
>days. It might be worth getting a new battery for the old phone.

Ooh, thanks for that link! My ancient Motorola StarTAC mr501 (Orange
PAYG, used to call the AA out when I break down, except that I was home
for the latest one) needs a new battery, so I will check them out...
unless I win a Fanta phone, of course. Would be nice to have something a
bit more up to date than this old phone, but I can't afford a new one
unless I don't buy food for a month or so. <sigh>
--
Andrea Fuller
Furry purries Grace, Poppy, Flo and (introducing) Fliss

Andrea Fuller
August 7th 03, 08:00 PM
>I have a Siemens S25 which is ancient but works really well. It might
>be old fashioned, but what the heck. The battery life went down to
>nothing. I ordered a new replacement double life battery for it from
>http://www.m-99.co.uk/ , which I have nothing to do with, other than
>as a customer. New battery turned up two days later and lasts 10
>days. It might be worth getting a new battery for the old phone.

Ooh, thanks for that link! My ancient Motorola StarTAC mr501 (Orange
PAYG, used to call the AA out when I break down, except that I was home
for the latest one) needs a new battery, so I will check them out...
unless I win a Fanta phone, of course. Would be nice to have something a
bit more up to date than this old phone, but I can't afford a new one
unless I don't buy food for a month or so. <sigh>
--
Andrea Fuller
Furry purries Grace, Poppy, Flo and (introducing) Fliss
Folding for the future with the Arthritis Warriors team (7). S+828 WU+296

Google