PDA

View Full Version : fanta phone

souls2souls-uk
July 21st 03, 03:43 PM
hi,

anyone know the site for the fanta phone prize.

thanks

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 21st 03, 03:44 PM
www.fanta.co.uk

"souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message =
hi,

anyone know the site for the fanta phone prize.

thanks

-=PrOzAk=-
July 21st 03, 04:51 PM
Just read earlier posts, I copied what I put earlier.

www.fanta.co.uk
Sign up and click the button the left that says How Do I enter then click
enter daily draw without purchase. Do this everyday before 5pm, If you've
won you'll get an e-mail the next day at 10:31 and good luck :D

"souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message
> hi,
>
> anyone know the site for the fanta phone prize.
>
> thanks
>

> ---

Dawn
July 21st 03, 05:10 PM
Has anyone actually won using the NPN?
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> Just read earlier posts, I copied what I put earlier.
>
> www.fanta.co.uk
> Sign up and click the button the left that says How Do I enter then click
> enter daily draw without purchase. Do this everyday before 5pm, If you've
> won you'll get an e-mail the next day at 10:31 and good luck :D
>
> "souls2souls-uk" > wrote in message
> > hi,
> >
> > anyone know the site for the fanta phone prize.
> >
> > thanks
> >

> > ---

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 05:39 PM
and Pearl got one a few weeks ago .. Alex too I think

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 21st 03, 05:51 PM
me
"Dawn" > wrote in message =
Has anyone actually won using the NPN?

-=PrOzAk=-
July 21st 03, 06:04 PM
Me too throught the NPN :D I know loads of others in the Competition
newsgroup who have won this way.

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
(it's totally free)
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=i_said_mooo
"Lovegoddess (LG)" > wrote in message
me
"Dawn" > wrote in message
Has anyone actually won using the NPN?

Dawn
July 21st 03, 06:33 PM
"Paul" > wrote in message
> How often do u read the group? I am guessing you are new here.... loads of
> people have won through npn! the 2 most recent posters to say they have
won
> are "D" and "Heather-SCOTLAND"

I am not new here, but dont get chance to read all of the posts anymore. I
used to be a regular freebie poster, but babies and kids take up most of my
time.