PDA

View Full Version : Free mousemat

StevePetMonkey
July 21st 03, 06:08 PM
Order a brochuer off portland direct website and they send you a Free Mouse
Mat, only trouble is it's pink and i causes problems with some optical mice,
such as mine, bummer.

http://www.portland-direct.co.uk/brochure.htm

Heather-SCOTGIRL
July 21st 03, 06:49 PM
won't submit for me:((

heather
--=20
Extra chance of winning something-- (1 in 20 win)
It means that you and I could each WIN a tub of Mackie's Ice Cream =
worth =A32.79 There's no catch, all you have to do to find out if we win =
is=20
CLICK HERE
=
http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=3D35&sender=3Dscotg=
, or send a blank email to =
[email protected] .com to check if you =
win with your sender

"StevePetMonkey" > wrote in message =
> Order a brochuer off portland direct website and they send you a Free =
Mouse
> Mat, only trouble is it's pink and i causes problems with some optical =
mice,
> such as mine, bummer.
>=20
> http://www.portland-direct.co.uk/brochure.htm
>=20

Liz
July 21st 03, 06:54 PM
Or Me!! Liz
"Heather-SCOTGIRL" > wrote in message
won't submit for me:((

heather
--
Extra chance of winning something-- (1 in 20 win)
It means that you and I could each WIN a tub of Mackie's Ice Cream worth
£2.79 There's no catch, all you have to do to find out if we win is
CLICK HERE

http://www.winningnote.com/Mackies/klickcheck.html?id=35&[email protected]
co.uk , or send a blank email to
[email protected] .com to check if you win
with your sender

"StevePetMonkey" > wrote in message
> Order a brochuer off portland direct website and they send you a Free
Mouse
> Mat, only trouble is it's pink and i causes problems with some optical
mice,
> such as mine, bummer.
>
> http://www.portland-direct.co.uk/brochure.htm

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 07:00 PM
same here ladys

Paul
July 21st 03, 07:24 PM
Heather-SCOTGIRL wrote in message ...
won't submit for me:((

I got the same as you, Liz and Maz but if you go to the main page instead
http://www.portland-direct.co.uk and click on brochure request to fill the form out,
it submits.

Probably the way it's interpreting the java when it's in it's own window.

--
Paul

Various items for sale,
See http://www.belair267.co.uk
Also - New, unused Virgin Mobile sims
with £5 call credit - £8.50 each delivered.

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 07:57 PM
Cheers Paul.. that worked for me :¬)

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 08:07 PM
No worries love.. we got there in the end.

Paul
July 24th 03, 12:20 PM
StevePetMonkey wrote in message
> Order a brochuer off portland direct website and they send you a Free Mouse
> Mat, only trouble is it's pink and i causes problems with some optical mice,
> such as mine, bummer.

Got the brochure today, no mousemat though :o(

--
Paul

Various items for sale,
See http://www.belair267.co.uk
Also - New, unused Virgin Mobile sims
with £5 call credit - £8.50 each delivered.

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 24th 03, 12:21 PM
Mousemat's in with the brochure, got mine too... thanks

Paul
July 24th 03, 04:49 PM
-:¦:-Maz-:¦:- wrote in message ...
> Mousemat's in with the brochure, got mine too... thanks

Nope, must be random :o(

--
Paul

Various items for sale,
See http://www.belair267.co.uk
Also - New, unused Virgin Mobile sims
with £5 call credit - £8.50 each delivered.

Google