PDA

View Full Version : Cody banks MP3 player

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 06:23 PM
I've just had this e-mail

*******************

Hi.

I'm emailing you because you have had success recruiting agents for the
Agent Cody Banks film website created by Dubit.
Fox Movies kindly stumped up for a pile of mp3 players to give away to the
undercover agents who recruited 50 people, but these are nearly gone!!
In the next couple of days, we'll be giving the last few away, so it's first
come first served people!!! Make it to 50, and the kit's yours.

Good luck,

Ben Hunt
Online Development Director
Dubit
*******************
I still need 10 more peeps
www.dubit.co.uk/agent using the secret access code: 51917

Liz
July 21st 03, 06:31 PM
I used your code to register good luck with the mp3 player Liz
"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> I've just had this e-mail
>
> *******************
>
> Hi.
>
> I'm emailing you because you have had success recruiting agents for the
> Agent Cody Banks film website created by Dubit.
> Fox Movies kindly stumped up for a pile of mp3 players to give away to the
> undercover agents who recruited 50 people, but these are nearly gone!!
> In the next couple of days, we'll be giving the last few away, so it's
first
> come first served people!!! Make it to 50, and the kit's yours.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ben Hunt
> Online Development Director
> Dubit
> *******************
> I still need 10 more peeps
> www.dubit.co.uk/agent using the secret access code: 51917

*Gemz*
July 21st 03, 06:44 PM
I still need about 20 people - please guys!!!

Please use code: 48377

Thanks
Gemz

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 06:50 PM
"mike smith" > wrote in message
> Just did a couple for you!

Thank you, thank you .. ****big snoggs for Mike ****

4 more to go :¬D

mike smith
July 21st 03, 06:58 PM
Just did a couple for you!

"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> I've just had this e-mail
>
> *******************
>
> Hi.
>
> I'm emailing you because you have had success recruiting agents for the
> Agent Cody Banks film website created by Dubit.
> Fox Movies kindly stumped up for a pile of mp3 players to give away to the
> undercover agents who recruited 50 people, but these are nearly gone!!
> In the next couple of days, we'll be giving the last few away, so it's
first
> come first served people!!! Make it to 50, and the kit's yours.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ben Hunt
> Online Development Director
> Dubit
> *******************
> I still need 10 more peeps
> www.dubit.co.uk/agent using the secret access code: 51917

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 07:02 PM
4 love

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 07:04 PM
I need 1 more and I've done it.. you lubbly peeps.. {{{{{hugs}}}}

Twins are an expencive lark when they are going to be 13 , @ least this year
I can save a few pennies :¬D
--
-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
xxx

Free 'n Easy A community of people who care about each other, and love
freebies. Be warned, this is a political correctness free zone!!!.
http://www.free-n-easy.org.uk ......more than just a message board!

www.goldenagecomputing.co.uk .....please spread the word!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk ..... spread this word too!

RiTSo
July 21st 03, 07:12 PM
-:¦:-Maz-:¦:- > wrote in message
:

: I need 1 more and I've done it.. :
:

Done, maybe now you people will stop all these shenanigans!

=]

--
RiTSo

Kolonel Kurtz
July 21st 03, 07:14 PM
Just did 2 for you Agent Maz !!!!

It was number 48377 wasn't it?

Hahahaha .. only kiddin, uesd 51917 ... Gemz was just trying to steal your
thunder, bless her/him !!

|||| Kolonel Kurtz ||||

Remove the HEAD to reply ... 8O)

......'and I thought, "my god, the genius of that, the genius ....
the will to do that; perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure'.....
"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> I've just had this e-mail
>
> *******************
>
> Hi.
>
> I'm emailing you because you have had success recruiting agents for the
> Agent Cody Banks film website created by Dubit.
> Fox Movies kindly stumped up for a pile of mp3 players to give away to the
> undercover agents who recruited 50 people, but these are nearly gone!!
> In the next couple of days, we'll be giving the last few away, so it's
first
> come first served people!!! Make it to 50, and the kit's yours.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ben Hunt
> Online Development Director
> Dubit
> *******************
> I still need 10 more peeps
> www.dubit.co.uk/agent using the secret access code: 51917

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 07:15 PM
you little devil {{{{hugs}} many many thanks

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
July 21st 03, 07:17 PM
they said they would be posting them all @ the same time.
Do we get the monocular too, for getting over 30 ???
--
-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
xxx

Free 'n Easy A community of people who care about each other, and love
freebies. Be warned, this is a political correctness free zone!!!.
http://www.free-n-easy.org.uk ......more than just a message board!

www.goldenagecomputing.co.uk .....please spread the word!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk ..... spread this word too!

-=PrOzAk=-
July 21st 03, 07:18 PM
Well I'm glad I got in there quickly and got my 50, I've had them a while
now and still no MP3 player.
--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
(it's totally free)
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=i_said_mooo
"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> I've just had this e-mail
>
> *******************
>
> Hi.
>
> I'm emailing you because you have had success recruiting agents for the
> Agent Cody Banks film website created by Dubit.
> Fox Movies kindly stumped up for a pile of mp3 players to give away to the
> undercover agents who recruited 50 people, but these are nearly gone!!
> In the next couple of days, we'll be giving the last few away, so it's
first
> come first served people!!! Make it to 50, and the kit's yours.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ben Hunt
> Online Development Director
> Dubit
> *******************
> I still need 10 more peeps
> www.dubit.co.uk/agent using the secret access code: 51917

*Gemz*
July 21st 03, 07:21 PM
I need exactly 20 now - please guys, help!

> > > Please use code: 48377

*Gemz*
July 21st 03, 07:22 PM
"RiTSo" > wrote in message

> -:¦:-Maz-:¦:- > wrote in message
> :
>
> : I need 1 more and I've done it.. :
> :
>
> Done, maybe now you people will stop all these shenanigans!

Not until I get mine!

--
Sign up at www.dubit.co.uk/agent & claim your FREE tshirt!
Please use code: 48377 - so I can hopefully earn an MP3 player!

*Gemz*
July 21st 03, 07:22 PM
"Kolonel Kurtz" > wrote in message
> Just did 2 for you Agent Maz !!!!
>
> It was number 48377 wasn't it?
>
> Hahahaha .. only kiddin, uesd 51917 ... Gemz was just trying to steal your
> thunder, bless her/him !!

Ballz, I created this group, you should all help me! :-(

--
Sign up at www.dubit.co.uk/agent & claim your FREE tshirt!
Please use code: 48377 - so I can hopefully earn an MP3 player!
Spank you very much :o)

*Gemz*
July 21st 03, 07:23 PM
"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> you little devil {{{{hugs}} many many thanks

Why isn't everyone as willing to help me? >:-(

mike smith
July 21st 03, 07:24 PM
how many do you still need?!

"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message

> "mike smith" > wrote in message
> > Just did a couple for you!
> >
> Thank you, thank you .. ****big snoggs for Mike ****
>
> 4 more to go :¬D

::compynei::
July 21st 03, 11:00 PM
43672

I need 20!! Please help!!

--
skater boi
if your from the uk go to www.dubit.co.uk/agent, and register for a free

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> I've just had this e-mail
>
> *******************
>
> Hi.
>
> I'm emailing you because you have had success recruiting agents for the
> Agent Cody Banks film website created by Dubit.
> Fox Movies kindly stumped up for a pile of mp3 players to give away to the
> undercover agents who recruited 50 people, but these are nearly gone!!
> In the next couple of days, we'll be giving the last few away, so it's
first
> come first served people!!! Make it to 50, and the kit's yours.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ben Hunt
> Online Development Director
> Dubit
> *******************
> I still need 10 more peeps
> www.dubit.co.uk/agent using the secret access code: 51917

::compynei::
July 21st 03, 11:20 PM
Got a couple of mates to do it for me. I have 50 now. Now what? Do they just
sent it to the address I gave with the tshirt?

Neil

--

"::compynei::" > wrote in message
> 43672
>
> I need 20!! Please help!!
>
> --
> skater boi
> if your from the uk go to www.dubit.co.uk/agent, and register for a free
> tshirt. please use my code 43672 so i can earn points to hopefully get a
> free mp3 player
>
> Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> "-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> > I've just had this e-mail
> >
> > *******************
> >
> > Hi.
> >
> > I'm emailing you because you have had success recruiting agents for the
> > Agent Cody Banks film website created by Dubit.
> > Fox Movies kindly stumped up for a pile of mp3 players to give away to
the
> > undercover agents who recruited 50 people, but these are nearly gone!!
> > In the next couple of days, we'll be giving the last few away, so it's
> first
> > come first served people!!! Make it to 50, and the kit's yours.
> >
> > Good luck,
> >
> > Ben Hunt
> > Online Development Director
> > Dubit
> > *******************
> > I still need 10 more peeps
> > www.dubit.co.uk/agent using the secret access code: 51917
> >

> ---

*Gemz*
July 22nd 03, 09:46 AM
Thanks beany :-)

Groovy - I've got all my 50 now, so please give someone else a chance :-)

Cheers
Gemz

--

"beanykermit" > wrote in message
> I used ur code gemz!
>
> If anyone wants to use me, feel free 49884!

Jamie
July 22nd 03, 12:09 PM
>Groovy - I've got all my 50 now, so please give someone else a chance :-)
>
>Cheers
>Gemz

I thought you needed 70 to get the mp3 player?

Jamie

I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Lostin1999
July 22nd 03, 08:30 PM
while your all in such good form any chance of some more on 96454

its for an 8 year old

TIA

Mark

"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> I've just had this e-mail
>
> *******************
>
> Hi.
>
> I'm emailing you because you have had success recruiting agents for the
> Agent Cody Banks film website created by Dubit.
> Fox Movies kindly stumped up for a pile of mp3 players to give away to the
> undercover agents who recruited 50 people, but these are nearly gone!!
> In the next couple of days, we'll be giving the last few away, so it's
first
> come first served people!!! Make it to 50, and the kit's yours.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ben Hunt
> Online Development Director
> Dubit
> *******************
> I still need 10 more peeps
> www.dubit.co.uk/agent using the secret access code: 51917

-=PrOzAk=-
July 24th 03, 08:26 PM
Used to be 70 but when they changed it to 50 to make it easier. I'm not
moaning my MP3 player should arrive soon :D

--

"Jamie" > wrote in message
> >Groovy - I've got all my 50 now, so please give someone else a chance :-)
> >
> >Cheers
> >Gemz
>
> I thought you needed 70 to get the mp3 player?
>
> Jamie
>

> ************************************************** ****
> I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
August 21st 03, 01:49 PM
Nope and I've been told I'm getting one :(

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
August 21st 03, 01:49 PM
Nope and I've been told I'm getting one :(

Jamie
August 21st 03, 04:41 PM
>Nope and I've been told I'm getting one :(

Same here...
Jamie

I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Jamie
August 21st 03, 04:41 PM
>Nope and I've been told I'm getting one :(

Same here...
Jamie

I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Pearl Davison
August 21st 03, 05:15 PM
I got mine today!

Pearl xx

"Jamie" > wrote in message
> >Nope and I've been told I'm getting one :(
> >

> Same here...
> Jamie
>

> ************************************************** ****
> I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

::compynei::
August 21st 03, 06:16 PM
Got yours yet Maz? I'm still waiting on mine!! I e-mailed ages ago, and was
told it was being handled by a Fox Movies rep, and to wait and see what
happened. E-Mailed him today and got a response saying hes out of the office
until tomorrow. We shall see!

--
skater boi

"-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-" > wrote in message
> Nope and I've been told I'm getting one :(

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
August 21st 03, 06:26 PM
Not yet Neil love.. hope it coms tomorrow morning cos we're off for the
weekend.

-:¦:-Maz-:¦:-
August 21st 03, 06:26 PM
Not yet Neil love.. hope it coms tomorrow morning cos we're off for the
weekend.

Andre Boyle
August 21st 03, 08:58 PM
Which model is it?