PDA

View Full Version : ringtone

wild
July 21st 03, 06:50 PM
Does any body remember the site the free ringtone for 'Hey Baby' came from?

I had it on my last phone but have just had it replaced after spilling vodka
on my old one!

wild

--
Pour voir clairement il suffit souvent d'un changement
dans la direction du regard.

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 21st 03, 08:01 PM
From txt message received -=20
''hey baby'' Nokia ringtone free
send '' TONE FREE'' TO 8007 to get from monophonic tone
OR
''POLY FREE'' for polyphonic tone for 7650, 7210, 6610,3650, 3510i=20
models

"wild" > wrote in message =
Does any body remember the site the free ringtone for 'Hey Baby' came =
from?

I had it on my last phone but have just had it replaced after spilling =
vodka
on my old one!

wild

--
Pour voir clairement il suffit souvent d'un changement
dans la direction du regard.

-=PrOzAk=-
August 12th 03, 12:24 AM
Wat it is saying is text the words "POLY FREE" to 8007 (u cant ring it), but
be warned it won't work out free, you'll have to pay for the texts and how
much they charge when they send it you.
--

SPAMTRAP
Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet

Google