PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift from IBM

L. D. Abraham
December 23rd 03, 08:41 AM
Choose one of twelve free gifts from IBM.

The advertisement reads: IBM and SAP are pleased to extend Season's Greetings to
you. Please select a gift of your choice from the selection below. We would ask
that you also provide us with your logistical information so we can mail your
gift to you within a few business days. Please press the submit button at the
end of this form to complete your request. Quantities are limited and restricted
to one gift per customer. This offer expires on December 31, 2003.

--
All freebies are available at www.Freebies.tk and are updated daily!

Google